CatsCube

Argh fingers crosed, fingers crossed.

Omlett called today, my cube was ment to be sent on 3 day shipping yesterday to be here as planned for Friday, but they discovered they had missing parts that have only arrived today, so in order for me to still get it for Friday they are using a different courier but have said they it isnt all that reliable a service and it might not arrive till Monday!!

I have made sure Im not rotered for work over the weekend, have been and bought all my suppies, reserved my chickens for collection on Sunday, and if it doesnt show on Friday, Im going to have to wait till the following weekend to get my girls and have a week of just looking at my empty cube :(

Friday is going to be a very tense day.

well here we are thoughout the building process. definatly prefer the cable ties so will keep them there, they have a lot let 'play' in them so keep it nice and sturdy

SNB21015.jpg

SNB21016.jpg

SNB21017.jpg

All ready for its inhabitants tomorrow!!

Oh and did anyone else find that in the instructions diagrams it shows the front part of the run on backwards. I had it all attached, found I couldnt open the door properly cause it opened inwards and hit the ladder, but thats how the instructions showed it!!! I had to fiddle about cutting off my cable ties and redoing it :x

Oh and did anyone else find that in the instructions diagrams it shows the front part of the run on backwards. I had it all attached, found I couldnt open the door properly cause it opened inwards and hit the ladder, but thats how the instructions showed it!!! I had to fiddle about cutting off my cable ties and redoing it :x

Oh dear! Might be a good idea to call Omlet and let them know.

Looks good though... and the best colour too :D