Jason Brown - from boyband 5ive

Marc Bannerman - Ex Eastenders

John Burton Race - celeb chef & a bit of a grumpy old codger

Rodney Marsh - Former Footballer

Malcolm Mclaren - Iconic music manager & self publisist

Gemma Atkinson - Hollyoaks babe

Anna Ryder Richardson - Style guru

Cerys Matthews - Ex Catatonia singer, & a bit mad

Janice Dickinson - Supermodel & presenter. Bonkers.

Lynne Franks - PR Guru & model for Edina of Ab Fab

So, no Biggins, Hammer or the lovely Fairbrass boys - although they do usually chuck a few more in halfway through 8):D

All Z list "Ooops, word censored!"odies then, desperately trying to inject some life into their dead careers.

I haven't heard of half of them :? Not sure I could watch Malcolm McLaren without putting my foot through the tv screen either, he is sooooo full of his own importance IMHO, but I would like to be proved wrong on that one. Shame Koo Stark is not in it, she is such a different person from the Prince Andrew days, following her cancer fights. I like John Burton Race, don't know why, but isn't he in the process of being divorced by his long suffering wife, and consequently losing his restaurant, hence the sudden multiple telly appearances :?

After saying all that I won't be watching anyway :oops::D

My cousin in Australia did help build the walkways they use though, it is all part of a tropical rainforest conservation area, I think it may be a World Heritage Site. 8)

Final line up announced this morning -

So, no Biggins, Hammer or the lovely Fairbrass boys - although they do usually chuck a few more in halfway through 8):D

Am I the only one who doesn't know who most of these people are, or what they do? I recognise only Three of them:- Marsh, Mclaren & Matthews and by the end of this series I'm sure it will still only be 3 of them!!

Biggins and Hammer I also recognise but "the lovely Fairbrass boys" who?

Am I the only one who doesn't know who most of these people are, or what they do? I recognise only Three of them:- Marsh, Mclaren & Matthews and by the end of this series I'm sure it will still only be 3 of them!!

Biggins and Hammer I also recognise but "the lovely Fairbrass boys" who?

I have only heard of these too (inc Biggins, Hammer & the Fairbrass Boys).

Don't know who any of the others are.

We are both looking forward to it. I've watched it every year since it started and think it's hilarious - especially Ant & Dec (remembers Paul Burrell mickey takes - Dec in HRH The Queens voice "Phillip that dratted butler is on the television again") :lol: There is a lot to be said for watching "rubbish" when you just want to chill and don't want anything heavy :lol:

Anyway, just thought that those of you who enjoy it, might be interested to know that Malcolm McLaren has walked out before he even started. Apparently he has a phobia of snakes and uncontrollable beasts :lol:

Please remember that even if it is not to everyones taste,some of us like this show 8)

How dull the world would be if we all liked the same things :?

Bring it on,I say :lol:

Good for you! :D Please dont pick up any tasty tips about eating bugs though Cinammon! :shock:

Must say i dont watch this show or Strictly or the X factor thing either but hey - maybe im just a little wierd? :?:lol::lol::lol:

Must say i dont watch this show or Strictly or the X factor thing either but hey - maybe im just a little wierd? :?:lol::lol::lol:

Same here, although I sometimes catch a bit of Strictly. However, I do like reading the thoughts of those who DO watch these programmes on these threads, you get a good rounded feedback of what is actually going on. :D