craftyhunnypie

Manchester xmas markets

I put the 8th as my best date as hubby is off work that day & so can either come along too or do babysitting :D (just not told him yet..)

The 15th would stiil be ok, but I would have to sort out arrangements for Ethan, hubby is working & Ethan has a Sunday school party in the afternoon & I don't think he would like it if i were not there to drop him off ( he has had me stay there for the party for the last 2 years- I don't mind, they are great fun).

Suggestions for arrangements.

Those who favour the 8th:

JulesH (But can do 15th)

Those who favour the 15th

Bellekatz

Krysia

Either

Muppet81

Egluntine

JulesH

Shall we tentatively make it the 15th? ( If Jules can sort out care for Ethan....or bing him along! :lol:)

Where shall we meet.....How about outside Kendals?

What time?

All other suggestions welcome.

Well we were in the car this morning going supermarket shopping & I said to Hubby did he know that the Christmas Markets are back on in Manchester? No he said, would you like to go I said- with the children he said, yes I said, how about one Saturday? Ok he said, so I said Oh, & we are having an Omlet meet there too!!! Ok he said!

If it is the 15th then I have to be back home by 3 as Ethan's party starts at 3.45 & he will have to get ready, which means me leaving Manchester about 1.30ish as I will be on the train to Wigan & then will have to drive home from there when I have picked up the car (haven't driven into Manchester for donkeys).

I will be the one with the battered blue Maclaren buggy- I'm sure that when we went on holiday last month the baggage handlers at the airport decided to stamp all over it.

If it is the 15th then I have to be back home by 3 as Ethan's party starts at 3.45 & he will have to get ready, which means me leaving Manchester about 1.30ish as I will be on the train to Wigan & then will have to drive home from there when I have picked up the car (haven't driven into Manchester for donkeys).

I'm, very impressed with the way you steered your OH into thinking the whole thing was his idea! :lol::lol:

They start at ten, so...how about meeting at say eleven-ish, so that we can have a few hours before you have to scoot off?

Martin and I are OK with the 8th or the 15th and also to meet at 11ish outside Kendals or wherever is best for you all.

We are really looking forward to meeting some of you at last.

Will eagerly await the final decison as to the date.

PS Do we have to carry a chicken so we can recognise each other?

Only joking!!!!!!! :oops: