craftyhunnypie

Manchester xmas markets

How cheeky!!!!!

Oh I love the little mugs / cups - they are actually like little jugs - hubby has already tried to nick it for his red wine! :roll:

I'm most pleased with my zippy bag - a bag made totally out of one long zip! So you can sit & fiddle with it & totally unzip / unravel it.

Got some stuff from Lush - Mr Frosty (snowman) bath bombs, Christmas kisses bubble bars & 2 gift boxes of Candy Smelling stuff for friends. Got a couple of freebie samples of soap too.

Also bought some EZ Snow - the same as Pam 'Muppet' - you just add water and it sort of grows into realistic snow!

Bought a reindeer from Build a bear factory - sister need one for a prezzie.

A sweatshirt & Ted Baker aftershave for my dad.

Couple of beanie hats for my brother in law - to go with what I've already got him.

A fancy per una scarf as a prezzie

Some little crystal heart earrings from Pastimes - for a little old lady that I take out shopping once a week as a favour for her.

Some Pj's & slippers - prezzie

2 Glass baubles off the german market

some Christmas night scented candles

Another zippy bag - prezzie

Christmas choccies & slabs from Hotel Chocolat - prezzies

German cheese - 2 sorts (Emmantaler & Moutain)

Oh & a wooden duck with a flashing Christmas hat - prezzie.

My Gluhwein mug / cup

One very scrummy strawberry & banana kebab coated in milk chocolate.

I only needed bits of prezzies, but ended up buying allsorts - so many nice things!!!!!

Emma.x

Emma! I can't believe you managed to buy all that before you caught your train. Talk about a trolly dash.

Makes our list look pitiful -

raclette cheese - loads

chocolate gingerbread buscuits

the wonderful mugs we had our gluewein in - a marvellous souvenier of a lovely day

fake snow - as described by Craftyhunnypie

3 chicken egg cups - to be christened in the morning

I am the one with the tasteful bauble earings - Bet Lynch eat your heart out - Martin .... well I guess you can all work out which is Martin :lol:

Thanks again Emma and Ann, it was a great start to feeling Christmasy and yes, we must do it again.

I am the one with the tasteful bauble earings - Bet Lynch eat your heart out - Martin .... well I guess you can all work out which is Martin :lol:

I'm the fat one with the red nose!

I usually try to avoid cameras! :lol:

There was loads of chickeny stuff.

We even saw some eggcups like the one Snowy got off ebay.

We could have had a child each! They'd have been alright with us lot!

I'm the one with the cheesy grin on the first photo! :oops:

It was like a trolley dash - I knew exactly where I wanted to go - stuck my wings out & charged through the crowds like a mad woman.

Hubby loves my zippy bag - first thing he said was ' bet you can make them' - hmmm where would I buy a zip that long?

We've had some of our cheese for breakfast - well late 11.30 breakfast, with crusty rolls - made from some dough I bought from Aldi & washed down with Bucks Fizz - very posh!

Forgot to buy my wrapping paper, ribbon & bows - so got to pop into town later for half an hour. I'm going to strip the eglu & cube down - give them their full Christmas washes & later we are going on our Christmas walk. Which basically involves walking round the roads & housing estates looking at the Christmas lights. Something we have done every year.

Not had chance to watch rainbow yet! :wink:

Emma.x

My mum wants to go Manchester on Thursday, for the last day of the XMas markets!!!! Guess who she wants to go with her? :roll:

I suppose I could work extra Wednesday night, to have Thursday off - it's good when you have your hubby is your boss (well that's what he likes to think, but it's me that's the bossy one). We are starting to wind down now anyway. There will be a bit of a splurge for bingo machines & tickets between Christmas & New Year, but anyone who wants a machine for their Christmas do's / pubs will have them by now.

So if I go, have I got any orders???

I'd be tempted to get some pixie boot slippers & a flower shaped hat off that stall where we bought our felted hair scrunchies from!

I'd definitely buy more cheese & foodie bits! I've finished all my prezzie shopping, so anything I bought would be treats for us to enjoy over Christmas.

Also, as hubby has claimed my gluhwein jug, I'd have to get another of those!

Emma.x

I tried throwing it over the Christmas tree, as they had in Selfridges .... but most of mine fell through and ended up on the floor. The snow is great but just what to do with it is a bit of a problem.

I think I will scatter it around on the window sills on Christmas Eve but any other ideas would be appreciated.

I am sure there will be a million and one clever things to do with it, I just can't think of any right now :oops:

Pam

x