Moonie

Pics of Margo the ex batt free ranging!

I remember those early days, very special times, they're going to be very happy there :clap::D

I hope so Poet, they make me sad and happy at the same time, if that makes sense. I long for them to not be scared anymore and just to enjoy life, but it's obviously going to take time. BTW Margo is barking!! :lol:

I remember those early days, very special times, they're going to be very happy there :clap::D

I hope so Poet, they make me sad and happy at the same time, if that makes sense. I long for them to not be scared anymore and just to enjoy life, but it's obviously going to take time. BTW Margo is barking!! :lol:

It makes perfect sense and they'll be running round, tripping you up in no time. I sit on the bench now, pat the empty space next to me and they all jump up! It's brilliant because I thought they never would. I was longing to have chooks on my lap, now I can't stop them! :lol:

Lots of TLC and patience and they'll get there, every day they breathe fresh air is a blessing. I love seeing them every morning, knowing that's another day of freedom under their feathery belts :lol:

It's great to see them looking so happy. It must be a real shock to them but having your born free chooks around will help them get to grips with natural chicken behaviour. I stood watching mine today thinking how lucky they were on such a beautiful day to be wandering around the garden. Such a difference from 3 months ago. :D

It makes perfect sense and they'll be running round, tripping you up in no time. I sit on the bench now, pat the empty space next to me and they all jump up! It's brilliant because I thought they never would. I was longing to have chooks on my lap, now I can't stop them! :lol:

Lots of TLC and patience and they'll get there, every day they breathe fresh air is a blessing. I love seeing them every morning, knowing that's another day of freedom under their feathery belts :lol:

Look forward to it! :D