Martin B

Eglu Advert

, reading the forum..... and reading Practical Poultry at the same time. Multi-tasking at it's finest :wink::P:P

:lol: Blinking computer so slow today :roll: I have time to read whilst the pc downloads the page.

Does anyone else think the forum is getting slower ? Particularly in the evening. Are we overloading it ?

Oh, I can't get hold of it down here at the mo. as nowhere near sells it.

WHSmiths doesn't and none of the newsagents do either. The last copy I got was the March edition when I when to the DTB centre at half term.

My village newsagent ordered the mag for me. Ask your newsagent if they can order you a copy.

You can subscribe on www.practicalpoultry.co.uk and get it delivered every month, but it is quite expensive to do this as one payment.

Oh, I can't get hold of it down here at the mo. as nowhere near sells it.

WHSmiths doesn't and none of the newsagents do either. The last copy I got was the March edition when I when to the DTB centre at half term.

I kept asking for it at the central Newcastle WHS and finally got hold of a member of staff and told them that pet hens were the new growing trend and there could be lots of people coming into the shop and looking for Practical Poultry, but if they don't ask for it WHS won't know that the demand is there. Anyway, when I was in there today I got some good news. Finally, I think they are going to start stocking it on a trial basis. Anyone on the forum who shops in N'cle - buy it from WHS if you want it if and when they start stocking it and this might encourage them to try it in other WHSs

Edited by Guest

I blame it on Kooringa - posting photos :wink::roll::lol:

Oi you - nowt to do with me - it had a critical failure at 5am this morning and the only thing it would let me do is post a few more photos in the gallery. It would not let me post my pitiful cries for help. :cry::cry:

Still going slow - definitely a compooter problems as they say in these here parts.

S l o w e r a n d S l o w e r u n t i i t s t o p s

a g a i n :!:

It is too darn stupid to leave the spaces in now - so the whole effect of the above is lost. Doh.

Where is the boy wonder when you need him

It was down for hours this morning.