Bright it maybe,but i lurve the colour orange and think it looks fantastic! The Omelet man turned up this morning with chooks & Eglu and set it all up for me. :D

HPIM5618Custom.jpg

HPIM5617Custom.jpg

HPIM5616Custom.jpg

HPIM5615Custom.jpg

HPIM5609Custom.jpg

HPIM5628Custom.jpg

Im not very original with their names so no laughing-they're Sage & Onion.The Gingernut is Onion and the Miss Pepperpot is Sage.Onion seems to be the bolder one and Sage is a bit timid,but neither are frightened of my dog or myself.They do move away when he has a sniff,but it should get better in time.

Never knew chickens could be so fascinating! :lol:

My dog (Vegas) has been fantastic with the chooks and hasnt growled,barked or shown any sort of behaviour which i would worry about,but i was pretty confident he was gonna be alright as he's quite placid.He just likes to watch them! :clap:

I love the colour orange anyway and thought-why try and hide the Eglu.Be bold and make a statement! :dance:

I just saw some of those pics on the other 'set up' thread, and left a message there, then saw this... that last pic is so great... how did you get your chooks to pose like that???

What a great garden and great dog you have!! Welcome to the fun of eglu and chook owning :)

Stevie your chooks are great and your garden is lovely it looks like something out of one of those posh gardening mags!! :D

Thank you! :D I've spent a lot of time & money on the garden over the years...and now its poultry time... :dance:

I got them in the Eglu a while ago and ended up using a broom to persuade them in.I did try using a torch which did draw them towards the Eglu,but then my dog wandered over and they went back.