WitchHazel

4-egg boxes (now Blue not green) UPDATE on page 4

I would deffo buy "4 egg" and even better in green , they would look fantastic and so in keeping with "going green" gives a whole new sight to eco friendly.

I have not had the pleasure in my girlies blessing me with any gifts of the oblate spheroid (egg shape to you lot) type as of yet.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Does this mean that FoF now offer a soft sage green egg box anyway? - the last lot I had, the green was quite a bright green. I'd prefer a softer green, it would go with my labels better........and the name of the farm, Willows Farm :lol:

Not sure. In their email they said it had taken them some time to find a supplier they were happy with, so I don't think this will be their current green supplier.

Why not email them and ask them?

i would because i'm mean and don't want to have to give away 6 eggs every time. Mainly because our girls don't lay as much now.

let me know when they're in stock, I'll buy some.

Hi everyone

Anne from FoF has been in touch. They've received their sample and are very happy with the quality but the colour is not very good. It's a lime-greeny/yellow colour, which they really don't like.

They are now looking at a blue colour, and are just waiting for samples of that before they go ahead.

I'll let you know if I hear any more news.

NEWS ABOUT EXPECTED DELIVERY!

Have received a reply from Anne. They are expecting a delivery of BLUE 4-egg boxes next week and they will be putting them on their website the day they arrive. They should have been here this week but the Bank Hol caused delivery problems.

Yay!