Popcorn

The Apprentice

its Simon all the way for me! :D:D:D There is just something about him...

And why didn't Kevin get fired last night - revolting little egotistical man. Nicolas thingywatnot made my skin crawl. His hair needed a wash and it looked like he his body hadn't quite mastered facial hair yet. Raef's hair is also peculiar. As for the redhead, well, I think we have all met somebody like her - don't they realise how people will see them afterwards :?: (still not got the new keyboard throughh :lol: ). Would anybody in their right mind actually want to employ her after seeing her behaviour :?: And Nicolas being all snooty about 'the lower classes' to somebody like Suralan .... d'oh big mistake!

Ummm - I had a very bad day at work yesterday .... does it show :oops:

It staggers me that these people are supposed to be the best candidates who applied... Poor old Sugar, he must wonder what the turn downs were like!!

It namazes me that anyone can employ these people, there's only about 3 in this bunch who have any common sense at all!! And they're looking to get £00 k jobs???

Where's our share, we're all so much more multi skilled than they are......

Come on , Sir A, look to the oldies but goodies with life skills!! :):)

I was quite sad the superman look alike got fired last night. he was rather cute. I was amazed the Matt Lucas look alike didn't feel he was responsible for the food mess! Great viewing , we sit shouting at the TV, knowing we could SO DO IT BETTER!!!! :lol:

I was quite sad the superman look alike got fired last night. he was rather cute. I was amazed the Matt Lucas look alike didn't feel he was responsible for the food mess! Great viewing , we sit shouting at the TV, knowing we could SO DO IT BETTER!!!! :lol:

:lol: Matt Lucas look alike is Kevin - he's useless. We said the same re the Matt Lucas resemblence as well :lol:

Another Apprentice fan here.

The one that went out last night was a complete idiot on Adrian Chiles programme.

Most of the people appearing on that show have some redeeming features (even the evil Katie did) but he was still clinging to his 'But we turned over £800 and something defence'. He clearly learnt nothing from the experience. Even his dad said he was useless....

But aren't the boys are a good looking lot (well apart from the lookalike).

My favourite is the tall Londoner (?) who, I think, talks like like a boxer (don't know his name). Can't wait to see him in the firing line. Lawrence of Arafia is growing on me too, but he is so 'upper class'.

OH likes the Irish lady (best salesperson in Europe)

Poor Matt Lucas - being likened to Kevin!!

They both needed to go last night. Neither of them were good in their roles. I was surprised to hear on the Beeb 2 show that Ian Stringer grew up knowing the pub/food industry. They should have stuck to the basics, not gone all fancy like they did. There are some very simple, but very tasty Italian recipes that don't take a trained chef to cook.

Jo Brand made me laugh last night, when she commented on how easy it is to make a Spag Bol, even after she's had '14 pints of vodka and a baileys chaser' she can still knock up a great tasting dish of the stuff.

which one of the boys said he'd managed to get 100% off the cost of the printing? Yeah, 100% off would mean free you numpty! :lol:

And then there was Matt Lucas' tomato (mis) calculations and he's meant to be a bank manager! Very scary!

**edit** the numpty was Alex :D

Jo Brand made me laugh last night, when she commented on how easy it is to make a Spag Bol, even after she's had '14 pints of vodka and a baileys chaser' she can still knock up a great tasting dish of the stuff.

Tee Hee, what about them sending out half a pizza as well because they were running low??? I was appalled :shock:

The things you get to learn on this forum!!! Had to google Matt Lucas, thought I didn't know who that was, then obviously did know the face, and realised I could have guessed, from the 'lookalike' face...

I quite like Raef...

Seems everybody has a favourite :wink:

I just couldn't get over the whole Tescos thing. They were outside a greengrocers ready to negotiate a discount at one point so why did they end up at Tescos???

I bet they didn't even get their Clubcard points!!!!

Don't you think, though, that you'd have to have an ego the size of the Albert Hall to put yourself forward for this programme?

If they were really any good in business they'd be out there doing what Alan Sugar did, i.e. starting at the bottom and working up. It's interesting that most of them are in employed jobs, although some describe themselves as 'entrepreneur' as well. :roll:

Most of them are just egotistical wannabes hoping for a 'get rich quick' result - they aren't that different to the Pop Idol candidate, and they all share an amazing lack of self-awareness!

I love it - it's great TV, and Alan Sugar is so funny with his put-downs.