Popcorn

Which will come first?

Which will come first?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which will come first?

• Martin's Eglu
    • Gina's Baby

So Ladies, this evening - Curry (hot), Wine (chilled) and you-know-what (however you can manage it!). apparently that is a winning combination for getting the labour going.

Mind you, never worked for me!

Good luck, Gina and Diana!! 8)

So Ladies, this evening - Curry (hot), Wine (chilled) and you-know-what (however you can manage it!). apparently that is a winning combination for getting the labour going.

Mind you, never worked for me!

Good luck, Gina and Diana!! 8)

Maybe we should all try that in the hope that the collective effort has some effect :lol:

Hey a double yolker :wink::shock::P:lol::lol::lol:

Good luck Diana :D

BBx

You nutterbuck Buff! :lol:

Nutterbuck...hope that's not rude :shock::wink::lol::lol:

The longer it goes without Gina the more I suspect it's on the way, her mum is visiting so it maybe that :roll: . I shall open some chilled wine later to assist with the deliveries :wink: and keep fingers crossed for the patter of tiny little feet!

BBx

I do hope that it is the baby. I returned a PM from her this morning, and haven't heard back from her - Kate, do you know anything? I suspect that you'd have posted if you did. I think it's a boy!

Good luck Diana too. If you're coming to the Burghley/Stamford get-together, then there'll be two babies for Kate and I to coo over and nibble :roll::D

This forum is fabulous and helping me keep my mind off impending labour. You know I have nearly read all 47 pages of 'The Good Life' topic in the Nesting Box :roll: The pigs look gorgeous. Lovely life Lesley.

I'll keep an open mind about meeting up for the Stamford, Lincs gathering. It might be a long journey from Newbury for two girls under 6 and a new baby. Still it is good to have plans.

Haven't heard anything from Gina yet Clare although I was hoping for a blow by blow account if labour was ongoing via text :wink: . If I hear anything I'll post and the same goes for you! Come on Gina!! Come on Diana!! COME ON BABIES!!!

Perhaps she had to go in quickly Kate.

Either that or her Mum is keeping her occupied.

Do you know has Gina, been eating sweet or savory things. It's a" FACT"sweet for a girl and i remember Gina talking about the cake stall at the chicken show thing you guys went too a couple of weeks ago. So there you have it, proof we all like a good cake stall :lol:

Incidently Myles was a Charlotte and Alyssa was a Barclay :oops: sorry kids :lol: