Laura&Sean

Very Angry about Eglu delivery UPDATED CUBE DELIVERY

It's getting ridiculous though, isn't it. Omlet really need to do something about this. It's not like eglus are cheap, we pay a lot of money for a premium product which is being sorely let down by delivery. I have to say, it would put me off buying if i was a first time buyer and looking at this thread.

I have been following this thread as I am considering buying a Cube or Eglu later in the year and it concerns me that the delivery is so unreliable. I don't get that many week days off and I would need it delivered on a certain day. I just hope that this is a one off hic up otherwise I may have to have a re think (and it would give Mr W an excuse to stop me buying one).

as you probably guessed, it hasn't been delivered... again

so, out of 4 days I've been out of the house for 2 hours (yesterday) to take my car to the garage. I left a note on the door to leave it with my neighbour if I wasn't back, he just happened to be in at the time, but no sign of a nightfreight van.

I think they really have LOST the order... that's delivery man speak for "one of the drivers has nicked it"

Note to Omlet: "sorry" won't cut it anymore, get off your backside and do something about this !

Have you all called in to Omlet? They don't get a chance to watch the forum, so wouldn't be aware unless you call them - if you don't get any joy then ask to speak to James Robinson who handles the logistics.

In conversation with a friend yesterday they were musing whether it would be a good idea for Omlet to do seperate runs to 'outer areas' say once a month with the driver staying over. Sounds like a plan to me :)

Claret,

that sounds very sensible & would cut out some of the delivery chaos that seems to occur. People wouldn't mind waiting a bit longer if they knew it would turn up for definate on a certain day.

I doubt that we would be in range even if they did extend the area covered :( We seem to be at the far reaches of the universe in Ipswich.