Popcorn

Square Foot Gardening

Just caught up with this thread & I must say that square foot gardening sounds just the thing for us!

All we managed to grow last year were courgettes, & we were fed uo with the sight of them in the end,so I am only going to do 3 plants of those this year,in my new bed.

The old be is empty at the moment, & I have been emptying the hens litter tray onto it,so I reckon once I get it dug over the ground will be really fertile.

In fact,I think I may pen it off & leave the hens to range in there for a few days,so they can do the hard work for me!

Hubby is also going to raise it a bit for me,to make things easier.

I have never been a very dedicated gardener,only really doing courgettes & my toms,but I really like the idea of the smaller amounts of veggies,circulating quickly.

Any tips gratefully recieved :D

We are going to do a little square foot veg patch

I found a site that does recycled plastic modular boards so I think we are going to use these

http://www.linkaboard.co.uk/flash/shop.asp

This looks fantastic! As half term is fast approaching, and OH is still working on the house :roll: , this might be a great option.

Did you go ahead and get it Debs?

I can't seem to get into the shop..... Maybe OH has done something to the computer to stop me buying stuff..... :shock::lol:

Hi Annie

Sorry I haveen't replied sooner, but I try to steer clear of the PC at weekends

Haven't ordered it yet but we are off this week and plan to get it delivered and set up whilst we are at home

PS I'm sure Jonny wouldn't be so devious as to sabotage your computer :wink: