Cooks Posted January 4, 2009 Share Posted January 4, 2009 I'd like something savoury please......cheese straws and some garlic dip please. or nachos I have a selection of cheese, crackers, crisps olives , houmus dips here if you would like to partake??? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Omletina Kyckling Posted January 4, 2009 Share Posted January 4, 2009 Tick tock tick tock....it's up to 50 now..... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
clootie Posted January 4, 2009 Share Posted January 4, 2009 Hellooooo everyone. Any cake left? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chickvic Posted January 4, 2009 Share Posted January 4, 2009 Tea 2 sugars and Christmas cake please - preferably with custard Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ain't Nobody Here Posted January 4, 2009 Share Posted January 4, 2009 Helloooooo I'm here tooooooo . I made some banana muffins yesterday - anyone fancy one? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted January 4, 2009 Share Posted January 4, 2009 Hellooooo everyone. Any cake left? you greedy lion! I've saved you a seat Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chelsea Posted January 4, 2009 Share Posted January 4, 2009 I'd like something savoury please......cheese straws and some garlic dip please. or nachos I have a selection of cheese, crackers, crisps olives , houmus dips here if you would like to partake??? mmm, yes, thanks.. delish....you can keep the olives though.. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Omletina Kyckling Posted January 4, 2009 Share Posted January 4, 2009 Tea 2 sugars and Christmas cake please - preferably with custard Custard? With Christmas cake? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bantambabe Posted January 4, 2009 Share Posted January 4, 2009 Oh no! we've lost 2... come back (it's down to 49) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
clootie Posted January 4, 2009 Share Posted January 4, 2009 I'll have one thanks ANH !! Yum. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Angels4 Posted January 4, 2009 Author Share Posted January 4, 2009 I LOVE banana muffins Do they have walnuts in them? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chickvic Posted January 4, 2009 Share Posted January 4, 2009 Helloooooo I'm here tooooooo . I made some banana muffins yesterday - anyone fancy one? Sounds good to me! I think I've got a stray mince pie... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Omletina Kyckling Posted January 4, 2009 Share Posted January 4, 2009 Oooh up to 52 now....don't understand how it goes up and down so much!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
clootie Posted January 4, 2009 Share Posted January 4, 2009 Hellooooo everyone. Any cake left? you greedy lion! I've saved you a seat Thanks Loop !! Supposed to be collecting DD !! Oh well - she'll have to wait !! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted January 4, 2009 Share Posted January 4, 2009 still waiting for cake here..... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Angels4 Posted January 4, 2009 Author Share Posted January 4, 2009 2 minutes and counting........ Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
McChook Posted January 4, 2009 Share Posted January 4, 2009 I'm here! Anything left? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
mostin Posted January 4, 2009 Share Posted January 4, 2009 Just made it Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted January 4, 2009 Share Posted January 4, 2009 come on everyone.... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yorkshire Pudding Posted January 4, 2009 Share Posted January 4, 2009 Christmas cake goes very well with custard. Specially if you pull off the marzipan and warm it up. A bit like Spotted dick. I like it with Wensleydale cheese too. MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Here you go everyone. Got cheese and biscuits too - help yourselves! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ain't Nobody Here Posted January 4, 2009 Share Posted January 4, 2009 Ooh, it's just like waiting for the Millenium Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
susanbb Posted January 4, 2009 Share Posted January 4, 2009 Are we there yet Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted January 4, 2009 Share Posted January 4, 2009 I'm here! Anything left? cheese crackers and dips??? and fresh coffee??? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Janty Posted January 4, 2009 Share Posted January 4, 2009 We're doing pants at the moment. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
clootie Posted January 4, 2009 Share Posted January 4, 2009 How much longer? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...