Jump to content
Angels4

Record Breaker - 69 on Sunday 4/1/09 !!!!!

Recommended Posts

Christmas cake goes very well with custard. Specially if you pull off the marzipan and warm it up. A bit like Spotted dick.

 

I like it with Wensleydale cheese too. MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Here you go everyone.

 

Got cheese and biscuits too - help yourselves!

 

Thanks that's really nice cake and I like your custard even though it is a bit lumpy. :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Christmas cake goes very well with custard. Specially if you pull off the marzipan and warm it up. A bit like Spotted dick.

 

I like it with Wensleydale cheese too. MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Here you go everyone.

 

Got cheese and biscuits too - help yourselves!

 

Thanks that's really nice cake and I like your custard even though it is a bit lumpy. :D

 

 

It's egg custard though, with free range egg yolks in it - though not from my ladies, the new girls haven't got going yet. I've had to BUY eggs for the last few weeks. :roll:

 

I'll tell my Mum you liked her cake!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.





×
×
  • Create New...