nicki9 Posted January 4, 2009 Share Posted January 4, 2009 Thought I'd be out but I'm here, and now I'll have to stay for at least half an hour - oh well Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chook n Boo Mum Posted January 4, 2009 Share Posted January 4, 2009 Has anyone put the kettle on for a virtual cuppa while we wait............? Sha x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yorkshire Pudding Posted January 4, 2009 Share Posted January 4, 2009 I have! Christmas cake anyone? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Angels4 Posted January 4, 2009 Author Share Posted January 4, 2009 Almost time............I hope everybody makes it Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted January 4, 2009 Share Posted January 4, 2009 Has anyone put the kettle on for a virtual cuppa while we wait............? Sha x Blow that I'm off to make a real one, better make it 300 for all of you. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chook n Boo Mum Posted January 4, 2009 Share Posted January 4, 2009 I'll put mine on too, as one kettle may not be enough!! I have fairy cakes........ and Christmas cake normal and gluten free should anyone prefer that...... Milk & how many sugars ....... Sha x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted January 4, 2009 Share Posted January 4, 2009 I'm here! that was a rush! phewwwwww! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mrs Frugal Posted January 4, 2009 Share Posted January 4, 2009 Ooooh cake!! Looks like I got here just in time Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yorkshire Pudding Posted January 4, 2009 Share Posted January 4, 2009 Has anyone put the kettle on for a virtual cuppa while we wait............? Sha x Blow that I'm off to make a real one, better make it 300 for all of you. Would you like to borrow a few mugs, Plum? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bantambabe Posted January 4, 2009 Share Posted January 4, 2009 coffee for me please... but hold the cake - have to lose the Christmas pounds Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Egluntyne Posted January 4, 2009 Share Posted January 4, 2009 I can feel the excitement mounting. Lemon drizzle cake for me please and tea with no sugar. Ta muchly. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted January 4, 2009 Share Posted January 4, 2009 cake?? did someone mention cake???? much better than these crisps and cheese I am eating.. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Janty Posted January 4, 2009 Share Posted January 4, 2009 We are both here...coffee for me please....black, no sugar. Ta! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yorkshire Pudding Posted January 4, 2009 Share Posted January 4, 2009 Milk, no sugar please. I have cheesecake and sticky toffee pud too. How many for custard? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
susanbb Posted January 4, 2009 Share Posted January 4, 2009 Extra large tea ,but no milk or sugar. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
moochoo Posted January 4, 2009 Share Posted January 4, 2009 Black coffee, no sugar for me please. Fingers rossed for a last minute rush! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bantambabe Posted January 4, 2009 Share Posted January 4, 2009 Oh my! there are people appearing everywhere Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted January 4, 2009 Share Posted January 4, 2009 oooh yes I love custard, thanks very much! I have some nice fresh coffee .. anyone??? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chelsea Posted January 4, 2009 Share Posted January 4, 2009 I'd like something savoury please......cheese straws and some garlic dip please. or nachos Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Seagazer Posted January 4, 2009 Share Posted January 4, 2009 I've just got back from a very cold night in the caravan at the coast, had a bath to warm me up with my eye on the clock! Yipee! Go Omleteers Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted January 4, 2009 Share Posted January 4, 2009 That's ok then I've run out of milk Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bronze Posted January 4, 2009 Share Posted January 4, 2009 I had forgotten and just happened to log on I'll stick around then Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ClaireG Posted January 4, 2009 Share Posted January 4, 2009 Tea, milk no sugar for me please. Did someone mention cheesecake Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bantambabe Posted January 4, 2009 Share Posted January 4, 2009 The index page latest says we have 51 online (over last 5 minutes) Come on.......................... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tina C Posted January 4, 2009 Share Posted January 4, 2009 I'm here - only just though, as managed to forget my user name No cake for me thanks - I am working as it happens. Don't tell the boss. Can you lot stop posting so I can get a word in! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...