jenuk99

Introducing my new bunny who needs your help with a new name

Hi all, ok need your help so get your thinking caps on. I have a new bunny as a companion for Mac (hopefully I can add pics of both of them). I need help with a name and having read the names of some of the groups of chickens this is definately the right place.

Ok so far we have been thinking of things like Whisky n Mac, Mac n Tosh, Mac n Roni, Tar n Mac, Mac n Adam, Mac n Donald etc. Mac is a girl and he is a boy :wink:.

Mac Photo0057.jpg

New bunny Photo0080.jpgPhoto0079.jpg

They seem to be bonding well so far, fingers crossed.

Thanks very much

Jen + (brown rabbit)

P.s have used photo bucket and made the pics medium so if they are huge, sorry.

Well I love the suggestions so far. We are trying to bond and all he wants to do is bite me and chase her and she just wants to run away from him. Have tried the banana on the foreheads, but he couldnt get close enough to lick it off and they both ended up washing it off themselves. Have they not read the books... do they not know that they are supposed to be falling in love, etc??? :wall: is how I am feeling. :roll:

Happy new year all!

I got another suggestion last night and wanted opinions Rfer as in R for rabbit...

Will have to decide soon as he is registered at the vets as bunny :roll: We are going to see when he can be neutered :dance: As Mac is fed up of being jumped on and I am not so keen on the musky rabbit smell :wink:

Jen

LOL The family talked about Duff at new year but decided it was mean, when you say

Duff the rabbit... :shock: lol

If I g off his mood it should be randy... :roll:

And if I go with the scottish theme Bruce was sugested.

But also dougal and dylan from magic roundabout.

Does everyone else have the same problems or is it just me??? :anxious:

Jen

Well I never thought it would take so long to give a bunny a name. I even had a discussion with the nurse at the vets(she told me they have a dag called Sadam :shock: and a puppy called Rudolf :wink: ) so I don't feel so bad now.

After watching the new bunny I have decided on Dougal like the magic roundabout, he is similar in colour and is as timid and worried as the character. It also goes with Mac and I can cope with it being called out at the vets.

Thank you so much for your suggestions, this has now made my dad a forum reader because he couldn't believe you lot were thinking about names so I sent him the link and I think he could become a lurker. :lol:

Thanks again

Jen