chelsea

Brrrrrrrr....its lovely today!

I love this time of year (im not a summer heat person)

Woke up this morning, with a nip in the air...sun streaming through the bedroom window, open the windows let in the fresh air.

Don me fleece, run out the kitchen...grass all dewey...see your breath in the air...out to the chickens and let them out. beautiful.

I love this time of year (im not a summer heat person)

Woke up this morning, with a nip in the air...sun streaming through the bedroom window, open the windows let in the fresh air.

Don me fleece, run out the kitchen...grass all dewey...see your breath in the air...out to the chickens and let them out. beautiful.

I agree :D I used to work in London and would love riding (motorbike) to work on a Saturday morning with the sun shining, nip in the air and "Ooops, word censored!"ody on the road.

Its also great taking the dog out in that sort of weather :D Glad I am not the only one that enjoys this sort of weather :wink:

:D:D:D:D

I LOVE Autumn/early winter - cold mornings, with the sun still shining, all wrapped up in fleeces and hats, cold noses and warm hands, get the curtains shut, get the side lamps on, candles burning on the mantlepiece, and before you know it, it's December and you get the christmas cards up....

:D:D:D:D

FAB!!

I love the winter too! I do very badly in the heat having pale skin, and the winter is perfect for me. I almost never get cold and I love accessorising with hats and scarves and gloves and my small selection of brightly coloured wellies! When we lived in Shetland I loved it (well I was seven) when we got snowed in, and some of my favourite memories as a child are being snowed in at boarding school for days at a time and being encouraged to play snowball fights all day and then have hot chocolate with our tea.

December is my favourite month because I go down to devon for a weekend with all my pals, and I spend most weekends with OH in Kendal (where he does panto). Then Christmas with various parents and new year back home in London to finish it off. And parties every night practically! I'm always exhausted by January.

The chooks are fun when it's cold too, I love wrapping up to go and play with them.

I love getting all cosy - candles, sunday stroll in the crispy leaves and them home to a crackley black and white movie with hot chocolate - bliss.

Shetland sounded great.

We are off to the Isle of Skye end of September in a cottage by the loch - looking forward to misty cold mornings.

The dog comes but chicken's are over their aunties for a 2 week holiday!

You're all speaking my language here!! It's great being among lots of friends who appreciate all these things. :D

im telling you I have never felt so "at home" here on this forum than on any other. It works that we are all nuts about chickens, and we all seem to share the same interests too....its fab...thats why im getting RSI with all this typing !

this forum's all "fuzzy and warm" :D

MY DAY HAS JUST GOT AMAZINGLY BETTER.

PETROV - £8MILLION FROM CELTIC (4 YEAR CONTRACT)

SAVIOLA-CONFIRMED BID, ESTIMATED £5-8MILLION

TEVEZ-INTEREST SHOWN, £18MILLION

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:roll::roll::roll::roll:

Girls, are we excited by this?!

How well you know us Martin........ :wink::lol::lol:

MY DAY HAS JUST GOT AMAZINGLY BETTER.

PETROV - £8MILLION FROM CELTIC (4 YEAR CONTRACT)

SAVIOLA-CONFIRMED BID, ESTIMATED £5-8MILLION

TEVEZ-INTEREST SHOWN, £18MILLION

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:roll::roll::roll::roll:

Girls, are we excited by this?!

How well you know us Martin........ :wink::lol::lol:

im EXCITED for you martin...im completely nuts about chelsea fc (being going to home games since '96) so sorry gals - you have another footy nut im afraid :lol:

I was reading this lovely thread about crisp autumn mornings and the approaching winter season (my favourite!) when SOMEONE mentioned the F word :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

Now, where was I, ah yes, I love the winter and all the cold weather, how nice to know I am not the only one. Everyone else I know loves the summer, and turning themselves into lobsters. Finally I find a group of people with common sense.

And of course, I will be trying a few of Kate's boozy recipes over the festive season :D:D