chelsea

Brrrrrrrr....its lovely today!

I like nothing better than putting on my xmas song cd and putting the decs on my tree...all frosty outside...all toasty and warm inside...

my favourite song is the "chestnuts roasting on an open fire, jack frost nipping on your nose"...."merry christmas to you!"....

We do all the house up with cobwebs and I get my broomstick out of the loft :shock::D We have no children though :oops::oops:8)

We also do the tree to nat king cole or something similar with wine and nibbles :D:D:D

BBx

Buffie - we dont have any kids either!!! my animals are my babies !

doesnt stop us going completely mad with the xmas decs or halloween, or anything else for that matter - hubby and I have combined mental age of 12 :lol:

I'm the same when it comes to Christmas - I love decorating the tree and helping Rosie do her note to FC to put by the fire. Sadly, I think that last year was the last one she believed in Santa :cry: Happily, my folks took us to Lapland a couple of years ago when she was still a believer - that was fantastic!

Ooooh, Lapland....looks wonderful, our friends went with their 2 girls and said it was MAGICAL, I think even I would like it without kids...

Sadly, I think that last year was the last one she believed in Santa :cry:

Ssssshhhhh!!! Watch what you say, please! HennyPenny might read this and then I'll have to deal with all those tears and awkward questions, again! I've already had to reassure her about a million times that our new house has got a chimney for FC to come down and that the sleigh won't slip off the roof! :roll:

Richard T

Lovely morning here, well at 6.30am when I was down on the beach with the dogs. Watched an oilrig floating down the Moray Firth, all lit up like a Christmas tree :D

Cold and very wet now :roll: Natalie has gone on a school trip until Friday to an outward bounds centre near Aviemore. Hope the weather improves for her :(