chelsea

Brrrrrrrr....its lovely today!

Cut off by the tide twice a day? Oh wow, that sounds heavenly Andrew! I wish my house got cut off from the rest of the world twice a day too!! We've got the neighbours from hell here and it would be so nice to watch the tide come in between us :lol: !

Maybe we could send the kids too? :lol:

No,really it sounds & looks wonderful.

It's The Hubbys 40th next April,& I would love to wisk him away somewhere (do they do boarding kennels for children?)

Annie it looks fab!!!!!

Always dreamed of living in the country, open fires and chickens and now have it all!!!!

I'm cabin crew (short haul) and other half is long haul, but we still get time to enjoy the country life. Just managed to go part time so only 14-15 days work a month. Now need to earn a little extra ££££, so am making jam like a lunatic to hopefully sell on. Would love to give up work permanently and sell jams, jellies and cakes etc to a farm shop, but probably unable to earn a living that way!!!!

Do you fly out of Southampton? I work for an airline at Exeter Airport :)

Southampton is a nice little airport, Exeter is very boring :(

I DO love Heathrow, something about it, even when you're dropping people off there's a buzz.

I love the people I work with, but im not keen on the job, as you will know passengers arent always nice :wink:

sometimes its like - :wall:

but we must try to be - :D

my chickens and my dog keep me sane

I love the people I work with, but im not keen on the job, as you will know passengers arent always nice :wink:

sometimes its like - :wall:

but we must try to be - :D

I know what you mean. Living here, with my OH and chickens has really helped with my sanity as sometimes things get on top of me!!!!!!

Christian x x x

http://www.burghisland.com/

It's not far from Plymouth but it seems like a million miles away

Very eagle eyed of you to spot the Art Deco. It's cut off twice a day by the tides and it's 30's Art Deco through and through, that's why we love it.

GMTV used it as their "InchLoss Island" a few years ago

Poirot has been set there a few times with the most notable being Evil Under The Sun, written by Agatha at the hotel and then filmed there years later!

Ahh......

(we have considered getting married (civil partnership) there in 2008!)

I thought I recognised the hotel - what a lovely place! I love Art Deco - only problem is, we both hate staying in hotels :(