bekibutton

Some beaded bracelets - thoughts please!

I'm glad you all like them! Thank you for the compliments! I've made them to sell for charity (see my sig for more info) so hopefully people will like them enough to buy them!

The orange one was actually my first ever attempt at making these kind of bracelets, once you get the hang of it they're pretty straightforward and don't take that long to do. I used this crafty forum post to help me with the headpins.

Hope to make some more this week :) And will post them up if you all don't mind?

Becki

mostin - typical, the two colours I have the least amount of are purple and green! I'm going to restock imminently (payday) so hopefully will have at least a couple of new items to post up for you to drool over ;)

Seagazer, I think the bit that takes longest with these is working out what's going where and which beads to use, and making each individual set-of-beads-plus-headpin. The actual attaching of the headpins to the chain or earring is pretty quick. Does that make sense?

If anyone's interested I've made another set of earrings:

imgp2232.jpg?w=300

A bit unusual!

Becki