buffie

Henorabillia! What 's in your chook collection?

I have to admit I waited a while before posting on the subject, I have a rather large collection too much to mention nearly everything I use in the kitchen has a chicken on it Tea towels, oven gloves, my rubber gloves even have chickens combs on them, I have chicken mugs ornaments etc. and who could forget my hubby buying me chicken world from ebay at christmas somewhere in the archives there is a picture of this marvellous piece of pottery.................. :lol::lol::lol:

Yes, I've seen those Nicola - they are good fun aren't they.

Trouble with me is I get through rubber gloves like they are going out of fashion. I've not idea how, but they never last me very long (and mine tend to get a bit pongy inside too - think my washing up water might be too hot and hands get a bit clammy!)

Glad I'm not alone in the smelly glove department :oops: , I even bought lemon fragranced ones from the mothership (that's what Mikey calls John Lewis and Waitrose because I go into a speedy trance on approach to my favourite shops) Legs like the girls running to get a grape!!! :lol::lol:

Don't we bare our souls on here, any chap reading this would think....Mad

Bx :wink:

Hey - lemon scented rubber gloves, what a great idea :lol:

Do they work Buffie?!

Yes Gina, your hands smell of lemons and it's better than damp mouldy rubber!!

Have I got the quote right I wonder?...Oh well here goes... :roll:

Bx :)

That looks like a brilliant website. Maybe I'd better wait until after payday for a proper browse :roll:

A good idea Kate - I just took a sneak preview and really wished I hadn't...I'm going to point my husband in that direction for my next birthday!

Well you lot have obviously been hitting the site too much as when I tried (I want something nice to keep our freshly laid eggs in before we scoff them - I used to keep supermarket eggs in the fridge, but now understand this is not right :oops: ) the website wont respond = argghhh - will just have to wait till later!! :?