I am wondering how much the mark 3 will be, as it is likely to be much bigger, I am guessing that the cost will also rise?

I am also intrigued to know whether they will keep the mark 2 in production as well, as most people will still want to start out their chicken keeping careers with only two or 3 birds...... :roll:

I am wondering how much the mark 3 will be, as it is likely to be much bigger, I am guessing that the cost will also rise?

I am also intrigued to know whether they will keep the mark 2 in production as well, as most people will still want to start out their chicken keeping careers with only two or 3 birds...... :roll:

I am sure that they'd keep the mark 2 on Annie - it's be daft not to.

As for price, Phil reckons about the £500 mark - shall we open a book on it?

ooh! I hope so! :D OH might still have a hangover and will be ill in bed.... I can take advantage of his predicament and get one ordered, saying he agreed! :lol::lol:

He won't remember a thing! :lol:

Annie - how could you??? Poor Jonnie all hung over and you - :angel: take advantage of him - never i just wont hear of it! :shameonu:

:lol::lol::lol:

New Eglu will be £475 and launched on 3rd Friday in Jan :D