Chickvic Posted May 14, 2009 Share Posted May 14, 2009 You getting the drinks in then Clootie? Mine's a pint of water...and some paracetamol for my back! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Couperwife Posted May 14, 2009 Share Posted May 14, 2009 oh, can I have a glass of lemonade ta cathy x Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chickvic Posted May 14, 2009 Share Posted May 14, 2009 That's it - you've made me all sweaty and I've got to go out now! I'll check back later to see how everyone is doing. Keep dancing Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lesley Posted May 14, 2009 Share Posted May 14, 2009 I'm back! - but I'll need painkillers before I can join in! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Looney Posted May 14, 2009 Share Posted May 14, 2009 Yay! Woohoo! I'm really dancing yippee! and *wave* *wave* woohoo! I'm dancing like a complete lunatic Woooooohoooooooooooo! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted May 14, 2009 Share Posted May 14, 2009 Can I join in when you get to the birdie song I've made some cup cakes. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jules. Posted May 14, 2009 Share Posted May 14, 2009 *row that boat* Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Space Chick Posted May 14, 2009 Share Posted May 14, 2009 Oh yey!! I love that **sits on floor and joins in** I'm gutted I missed the Conga though......! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sheilaz Posted May 14, 2009 Share Posted May 14, 2009 Oh, good one Jules, I'll join in too......Back, forward, pause, back...it'll give the others a rest with their water & cupcakes...and medication... .......back, forwards, pause, back.... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jules. Posted May 14, 2009 Share Posted May 14, 2009 *and slap the floor, side to side* Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jules. Posted May 14, 2009 Share Posted May 14, 2009 i've got the song whizzing through my head now Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jules. Posted May 14, 2009 Share Posted May 14, 2009 hubby is now singing it Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Couperwife Posted May 14, 2009 Share Posted May 14, 2009 and slap Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted May 14, 2009 Share Posted May 14, 2009 Phew I'm feeling better already. To the side.. to the side... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
emily95 Posted May 14, 2009 Share Posted May 14, 2009 This is soo much fun! Emily xxx Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Scramble Posted May 14, 2009 Share Posted May 14, 2009 Soryy, I missed this, I was at Guides! *rushes to join the chain* Let's go! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
emily95 Posted May 14, 2009 Share Posted May 14, 2009 * chain has got bigger Emily xxx Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Scramble Posted May 14, 2009 Share Posted May 14, 2009 aw It's nice to fit in Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Space Chick Posted May 14, 2009 Share Posted May 14, 2009 What is that DJ on???? Is it me or is he talking a load of rubbish........ What, you can't hear the DJ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Scramble Posted May 14, 2009 Share Posted May 14, 2009 I can hear him he's asking Looney for a banana Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Space Chick Posted May 14, 2009 Share Posted May 14, 2009 I can hear him he's asking Looney for a banana Thats what I heard him say - ah so its not just me! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Scramble Posted May 14, 2009 Share Posted May 14, 2009 Where's Koojie, she was meant to start the dance... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Looney Posted May 14, 2009 Share Posted May 14, 2009 I thought it was just me that could hear voices asking for a banana Bananananannanannannanananannanananannananannanananananaaaaaaaaas! Yay for narnies! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Valkyrie Posted May 14, 2009 Share Posted May 14, 2009 I'm here and I'm shakin' the boobs as I bend forward! Whoo hoo. - this desk top gets in the way a bit. Roast lamb - I did think about you as I was filling my face. But good grief nothing I plan goes the way I want. Let the chicks out and got side tracked watching over them - have to supervise. Then I got carried away by gardening and found a huge ants nest and all 6 beaks in a hole gobbling them up. Then start dinner - DD phones and says "you forgot to pick me up" dash into Basingstoke. Little monster been doing chickens as a project and she logged on as a guest. What a little spy. She says I write like I am posh! La de da. I'm so not posh! I wouldn't mind being skinnier like Posh, but not so my skeleton sticks through my clothes instead of flesh - ugh shudder. Then she has offered to do somebody elses shift at work - and misses dinner! Girls put to bed, OH watching some finance programme - booooring (just like me). I'm back to oops up da de da slap slap row row, wiggle wiggle bump - that table again! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Space Chick Posted May 14, 2009 Share Posted May 14, 2009 I'm going to sit this one out, and leave it to you youngsters! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...