Chickvic Posted May 14, 2009 Share Posted May 14, 2009 Morning Awww Koojie I feel bad that you missed the Mexican wave and the Hokey Cokey! You can decide what to start tonight Oooh and what's for dinner? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Space Chick Posted May 14, 2009 Share Posted May 14, 2009 Good morning ChickVic Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lesley Posted May 14, 2009 Share Posted May 14, 2009 Morning! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Egluntyne Posted May 14, 2009 Share Posted May 14, 2009 Just you and me here Lesley, and a couple of bots. The others are all having a lie in. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
clootie Posted May 14, 2009 Share Posted May 14, 2009 *yawn* still waving, just! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chickvic Posted May 14, 2009 Share Posted May 14, 2009 Clootie - I think it's called stretching Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
clootie Posted May 14, 2009 Share Posted May 14, 2009 That expains a lot actually !! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Alis girls Posted May 14, 2009 Share Posted May 14, 2009 Don't any of you sleep? ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ain't Nobody Here Posted May 14, 2009 Share Posted May 14, 2009 Morning Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ain't Nobody Here Posted May 14, 2009 Share Posted May 14, 2009 Talking of the Apprentice (amongst all the other nonsense ), OH found this Apprentice blog which I think is hilarious .... see what you think. (She has the same opinion of Ben as I do .) I've not found the previous blogs yet but will keep looking! The Apprentice - Episode Seven. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Valkyrie Posted May 14, 2009 Share Posted May 14, 2009 Mornin' all. DD thinks this is the coolest thread ever! Nice to be part of for once. I rather fancy a "did you know" section - like: Did you know if you stick egg boxes all over the walls of a room it makes good soundproofing? Those with music loving teenagers take note! Although that's not very funny - but handy! Can't stand The Apprentice anymore - they are all "Ooops, word censored!"y even the men! OH and DD love it and it's been recorded. I did see the breakfast cereal from halfway through - erk, so cringeworthy (but I got the tune of the pirate song really quickly ). The blog is really funny. Took me a while thinking who Sirallen was! I particularly liked the part with the view of London without the doorway widdlers. And it's probably going to be roast something tonight - not sure what yet (Apache if she doesn't stop that whingeing). Shopping day today - oh I just love shopping NOT. Mum takes ages down the aisles and she doesn't even want anything in that one! I might get home before dark. Whahey sun's out and I'm off. Bye. Forever? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lesley Posted May 14, 2009 Share Posted May 14, 2009 I'm off as well - could be forever.....depends on whether it's raining , I may do some more weeding... Off to feed calves who can't work out why their milk supply has stopped... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ain't Nobody Here Posted May 14, 2009 Share Posted May 14, 2009 I'd just like to mention that I'm off work till a week on Monday . Public hol next Mon, then 2 inservice days only 1 of which I have to do . (And I only work Mon/Tue/Wed!) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted May 14, 2009 Share Posted May 14, 2009 Morning all, I'm off as well until monday. Off to a donkey sanctuary up at Peak Village, anyone been. Go and see to those traumatised calves Lesley, it sounds idyllic. Going to read the blog while I have my weetabix. (Could have ended the thread on Lesley feeding calves but it was just too perfect a moment ) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sheilaz Posted May 14, 2009 Share Posted May 14, 2009 Brilliant blog link ANH, laughed out loud. Er, could you all please not disappear forever! I'll send out search parties later if no one returns, home before dark please Koojie, you know how I worry. Yes, knew about eggbox soundproofing as LSH is a drummer. Started out band practices in friend's garage, lined with egg boxes. Perhaps thats why I love eggboxes? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jules. Posted May 14, 2009 Share Posted May 14, 2009 I've only just come across this thread- that's guarantee enough to kill it dead Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
clootie Posted May 14, 2009 Share Posted May 14, 2009 Nope! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jules. Posted May 14, 2009 Share Posted May 14, 2009 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ain't Nobody Here Posted May 14, 2009 Share Posted May 14, 2009 Yes, knew about eggbox soundproofing as LSH is a drummer. People with noisy chooks should line their runs with eggboxes OK, I know there's a few flaws in my plan, but how fitting would that be . Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sheilaz Posted May 14, 2009 Share Posted May 14, 2009 Yes, knew about eggbox soundproofing as LSH is a drummer. People with noisy chooks should line their runs with eggboxes OK, I know there's a few flaws in my plan, but how fitting would that be . Brilliant ANH, we'll remember it was your idea when the craze sweeps the nation. Are you working on how to have the hens laying straight into the soundproofing boxes? Or at least trained to collect their own eggs from the nestbox and carefully post them into the boxes? PS. Carefully ends with question again, open to anyone to answer, please! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lesley Posted May 14, 2009 Share Posted May 14, 2009 Tempted to leave you to stew Sheila..... but thought I'd come and tell you all that we delivered our last lamb this morning! - we were beginning to wonder if she wasn't pregnant at all An assisted birth - photos and details in the Self Sufficient section.......... ....and i still haven't done any weeding.......and rain is supposed to be coming by lunchtime........ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ain't Nobody Here Posted May 14, 2009 Share Posted May 14, 2009 Aww, ickle lambs - congratulations . Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Valkyrie Posted May 14, 2009 Share Posted May 14, 2009 Someone pinch me I think I'm dreaming - DS helped me carry in the shopping! Mother took ages as usual - if she had some blooming specs she could read the labels without going along every item an inch away! Garghhh, soooooo painful and I hate Tesco's too. Sheila - if you run out of boxes you know where to get them from. Yayyyyy for the lambiepie Lesley - happy ending for the lambing session. Better late than never. Now I could yak on here till the cows come home (milk or not as the case may be) on the computer but I am going to spare you - I'm putting the shopping away - but I will check up on you, y'know, because I don't want to miss any more waves - not quite so miffed now. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chickvic Posted May 14, 2009 Share Posted May 14, 2009 Ah but Koojie you still haven't told us what's for dinner! Roast??? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Scramble Posted May 14, 2009 Share Posted May 14, 2009 or what game you want to play tonight? (I can lend you my Sombrero if you're for mexican wave ) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...