Yorkshire Pudding

Maine Coon news - HE'S OURS! NEW PICS ADDED!

Form an orderly queue ladies - no shoving, Mostin and Claret!

Shoving! Me! Why the thought never crossed my mind :angel::whistle: .

I hope you get the news soon on if you are going to be able to take the gorgeous orange beastie or not :( , I'm getting very impatient. Do they not realise how many people are waiting for this decision :shameonu::lol: .

Oh he is just too cute. I shouldn't have looked.

My DD has texted me that a neighbour of hers has some kittens and she's fallen in love with a white kitten with grey and orange (I take it she means ginger! :roll: ) markings. I've forwarded the text to my husband who thought it was from me and said ok :shock: but when I said it was from DD has said no :shock:

I'm not totally sure I'm ready for a new kitten yet but the thought of this cute little kitten is making me feel a bit broody. What to do?........ :roll:

SO CUTE!

Seriously, that is one cute kitten.

We're hoping that Saffy will present us with a litter of baby Maus in about six weeks - terrible timing as far as house moves go, but we have a friend she can stay with if she's not had them by move day, and she's a placid little thing anyway, unlike Cleo. She's hit the dopey stage of pregnancy very quickly, and now refuses to do anything except lounge around snoring. I have a certain amount of sympathy for her. Now, to get Minnie to the vet for her jab - no kittens til next year from her, Saffy won the season competition.

Don't foget to sniff those paws for me, Diane :D

OK, kitten count so far.. friend gettign two, has asked me to go with her to choose. Window down the road - sign up 'Burmese cross kits for sale' :roll: . Neighbour in t'other direction.... 6 kittens 'can I come round to sex them?'

If I didn't think the pup might try to eat it, I'd have one!

Don't foget to sniff those paws for me, Diane :D

OK, kitten count so far.. friend gettign two, has asked me to go with her to choose. Window down the road - sign up 'Burmese cross kits for sale' :roll: . Neighbour in t'other direction.... 6 kittens 'can I come round to sex them?'

If I didn't think the pup might try to eat it, I'd have one!

ooooooooooo, Burmese cross kittens. I would NOT be able to resist that sign :shameonu::lol: .

Want me to stick one in the post to you Mozzer?

It's ears will be pre-sniffed though :eh:

Oooooooooohhhhhh, a kitten of fate :dance: , if you don't put a return address on it then I can say to OH that I don't know where it came from :shh::whistle: .

I think I could cope with the ears being pre-sniffed if that was the case :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks Jayne... I am a little bit excited, you may have noticed!

I think he's adorable and apparently he's a friendly outgoing little lad... just what I wanted.

I have never been bothered about showing, just about personality and good health, so the 'high white' colour was not an issue - but he's getting redder as he gets older.

We may get to meet him this weekend.... Hurray!