Yorkshire Pudding

Maine Coon news - HE'S OURS! NEW PICS ADDED!

Did you get your maine coon?

We are house sitting (and cat sitting!!) at the mo. They have a long haired, ginger maine coon called Mac. He is gorgeous!! I still can't get over how big he is - he is only just 2yrs and weighs 7 kilos!!! Maine coons have such lovely temperaments... and they love water. Mac is forever trying to get in the bath with us!! :oops:

GOOD LUCK :pray: You will have hours of fun

Not yet :( .

He isn't old enough to come home until the middle of August, and will stay at the breeder's for an extra week while we are away for a few days - it wasn't fair to bring him home then leave him!

He is growing up beautifully: latest pic of Angus!

angus.jpg

Apparently there has been hot competition for him - he is a very outgoing little chap, much larger than his littermate and bigger than kittens three weeks older than himself. I am visiting again next week for some fun and cuddles :dance: .

he is super :D

can I come and visit and have a snuggle???

:pray::pray::pray:

cathy

x

I think I might have to hold a snuggling meet at my house once he settles in! Tea, cake and kitten-snuggling!

I saw him on Friday and he is getting to be a BIG boy - he fills my lap at ten weeks old. Also apparently his profile, ears and general build are pretty much perfect 8) , it's only the amount of white in his coat that might put anyone off.

And he is very affectionate - he sat on my knee and was stroked and tickled for half an hour, purring away and pulling my hand back with his paw if I stopped.

Sorry - getting to be a MC bore but I am a bit besotted....

Chukchi1.jpg

Sigh . . . It really is NOT FAIR - I sooo want a cat now. Why oh why oh why did I have to look at this forum bit? It all started with the Norwegian and I have always wanted a Maine Coon then what do I see - a cute kitty with diddy ears. Then I saw him growing up and what a handsome fellow (photogenic) he is turning into. Love the name Angus by the way - it suits him.

Four weeks today and he will be here.

I have more pics too, emailed this morning from Mandy - will try to post them later. He is such a handsome boy, she has asked if I will consider showing him. That sounds ok in theory but I have never shown so much as a jar of jam before, so have no idea what is involved.

Edited to say - Koojie if Basingstoke to Leeds is not too far to come, you are welcome to join the kitten-snuggle!

I show mine - it involves buying a show kit (white blanket litter tray and bowls), spending about £30 a time in entry fees, bathing and grooming the cat (with lots of white you will need some Vanish on him!!) and hanging around in obscure leisure centres all day long until from 8am to 5 pm unless there is somewhere local to go.

There is a plus side though, you meets lots and lots of like minded people who will chat and ooh and arr over your cat all day long, they have lots of cheap stalls selling cat stuff ( you can buy bags of biscuits and litter much cheaper) and your cat may even come home with some beautiful rosettes.

DSC_0070.jpg

Its a long hard day for the human, but my cats that go enjoy it and I wouldnt take them if they were stressed, no matter what the breeder wants!!!