Yorkshire Pudding

Maine Coon news - HE'S OURS! NEW PICS ADDED!

OK *shoves way to the front in very unladylike manner* let me at him!

That kitten is in need of some serious mostin cuddling :lol::lol::lol: .

He is just tooooooooooo gorgeous. I just want to bury my head in his fur, and snuzzle his ears :oops::lol: .

I'm sure he'll grow to suit any name :wink: .

DS has just suggested Rodney.
:lol::roll:

That has a certain ring.... but would have to be followed with 'you plonker'!

We are still thinking Angus, but we're also considering Rory or Rufus, which both mean 'red', or Charlie after the orange cat in the 1970s 'Charlie says' safety films. We hadn't thought of Chilli - I think it's 8)

We are meeting him this afternoon and I will take pics if I can. Ears will be kissed and pulled, faces buried in fur and paws sniffed, all in the name of Omlet research :wink:

He is about six weeks old now, so I could have him during the summer holidays when he can really settle in with us.

Ahem. Omlet Research completed.

Conclusion: he's perfect and will be ours in the summer.

Findings are as follows:

Ears - two, orange with white lynx tips. Soft and kissable, he purrs when you stroke them.

Eyes - two, still blue and just starting to change. Big and wide and very sweet.

Paws - four, white with tiny claws and pink pads, soft and smell delicious.

Coat - Deep red on top, white below, long and silky on your face.

Tail - deep red and looks like it will be a magnificent feather-duster.

Character - full of fun, he dealt well with four visitors, two of whom were kids, played and played and then fell asleep on the floor.

Generally - going to be a BIG boy when he grows up! As for names he may well be Angus.

We took photos which I will post as soon as Photobucket stops messing me about :roll:

Mostin, you can snuggle him as soon as he arrives, if you can outpace all his other Omlet aunties to our door!

Mostin, you can snuggle him as soon as he arrives, if you can outpace all his other Omlet aunties to our door!

Right *puts running shoes on and prepares*, not that I run anywhere but it might speed up my journey from my car to your house door :lol::lol::lol::lol: .

After a thorough and serious read of your report, that kitty is in for some serious snuggling when he arrives :D .

OK, pics as promised:

Having a cuddle with his new Mum

IMG_8993.jpg

Sorry about the size, mods, photobucket is still not playing ball properly - it resized the other pics but not this - mind you he looks very beautiful in this big version!

With his little sister on DS2's lap and getting a big thumbs-up!

IMG_9007.jpg

Having a climb all over DS1:

IMG_9002.jpg

He's a poppet!