Guest revnev

Perfect Day - request...

I saw this last night - part two of a trilolgy on Channel 5 - absolutely fantastic (I thought)

anyway - having not been aware of it until part two (last night) - I missed part one..

did anyone tape part one (last week) - and if so - would there be someone who would be willing to loan me the tape?

part three is on next wednesday - they are standalone - but I'd quite like to see the first part before I see the third...

Phil

(PS - for those wot don't like it - quite a bit of swearing and quite a few sexual references... - but no nudity... though it did have Claire Goose in it - used to be Nurse Tina in Casualty and was in Waking the Dead.. (wasn't she pushed off a high building and killed in that??)

I've always had a thing for her..

phwooaaar - she's a babe...

cg032.jpg

I'm just appreciating God's awesome handiwork... that's all - credit where credit's due... :wink:

God put a lot of effort in with young Claire - and it's nice when someone notices...

anyway - did anyone video it last week??

Phil

I think they had a brief fling - but she's actually engaged to be married to a writer-producer called Craig Woodrow... (lucky fellah!)

Kerrigan - he was the nurse with the bleached hair wasn't he? He lost that and adopted a meaner look for PC Traynor in Merseybeat..

did you know that he is multitalented? - he's a breakdancer and a composer - he composed the themetune for Merseybeat...

anyway - to warm your cockles...

kerrigan1.jpg

kerrigan2.jpg

kerrigan3.jpg

and here's the lovely claire working for oxfam...

Claire_with_beans.jpg

Do you want to come round and watch some old videos of casualty? All the scenes with Tina and Sam?? :wink:

Phil