Chook n Boo Mum Posted July 8, 2009 Share Posted July 8, 2009 At last I have managed to record the girls in full voice, there was a queue for the and nestboxes, and I'd even removed Broody Buffie to a separate abode, so there was no excuse really, except that 6 wanted to lay at the same time....... I hope it works and you enjoy listening!!! Buffie's nestbox is at the opposite end of the WIR, she does look bored in there!! Sha x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bluekarin Posted July 8, 2009 Share Posted July 8, 2009 Mine do that, but usually a while after they have all layed, so its not even a I have laid song either. I was wondering if they were going to join in when I played the video, but they didn't. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ubereglu Posted July 8, 2009 Share Posted July 8, 2009 Mine do that too-but they're not quite that noisy, even when the bluebelles start each other off! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Space Chick Posted July 8, 2009 Share Posted July 8, 2009 Thats MUCH noisier than my girls Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Patricia W Posted July 8, 2009 Share Posted July 8, 2009 I don't know if it's a coincidence but I played it - and Phillip set off crowing straight away - and the dog came over to look at the laptop.... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chickvic Posted July 8, 2009 Share Posted July 8, 2009 Weren't they all in fine voice?! Much louder than mine but I do like it! My neighbours certainly wouldn't Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Falkor Posted July 8, 2009 Share Posted July 8, 2009 my speakers won`t work!!!!!! Will have to have a look when I am at work....they know I am a bit odd already but listening to Sha's chooks will seal the deal! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
sandyhas3chucks Posted July 8, 2009 Share Posted July 8, 2009 yup, just like mine! same volume, theres one on the way . It's here! get off . hurry up. Al for the omne best, 4 others not the right nest. even got a croaky hicuppy one like me! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
welshnik Posted July 8, 2009 Share Posted July 8, 2009 haha that's hysterical!! That confirms that when Easter was sooo noisy last week that she wanted to get a move on!! Thanks Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Porkypie Posted July 8, 2009 Share Posted July 8, 2009 As I played this my OH started to run out into the garden thinking that there was a fox attack Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
BocBoc Posted July 9, 2009 Share Posted July 9, 2009 That's funny!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
mostin Posted July 9, 2009 Share Posted July 9, 2009 As I played this my OH started to run out into the garden thinking that there was a fox attack My OH just came running in from his home office that overlooks the garden saying "You'd better get up there, there's uproar in the chicken pen!". I was laughing my head off, "It's on my lap-top stupid, look......." Even the cat has just walked off in a huff from all the noise . There's not often a queue like that in my cube but I've heard similar complaints a couple of times . It's so funny. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chook n Boo Mum Posted July 9, 2009 Author Share Posted July 9, 2009 I love all the over protective OHs Even my DH burst out laughing when I showed him the thread & played part of their song to start with I wonder if I can get it set up as a ring tone.................... Sha x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
sandyhas3chucks Posted July 9, 2009 Share Posted July 9, 2009 you should! i eep trying to remember to recod my girls instead of sshhhhh ing them. Think it would be a great ring tone!!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted July 9, 2009 Share Posted July 9, 2009 my goddness me! :lol: Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Falkor Posted July 9, 2009 Share Posted July 9, 2009 my goddness me! :lol: oooh I have no speakers at work either!!! I will have to watch/listen when I get to your laters! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Redwing Posted July 9, 2009 Share Posted July 9, 2009 Thats great, very musical Made my dog go crazy though Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted July 11, 2009 Share Posted July 11, 2009 My OH came out of the bathroom to tell me to go down and shut them up Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...