Looney

YIPPEE! WOOHOO! HOORAY!

Thanks!

I did a hilarious silent egg dance as we had friends staying and they were still in bed as we had a late night (hence I look so tired!). :lol::lol::lol: It involved lots of arm waving, jumping up and down and grinning and mimed yippees! and yays! :dance::dance:

I made our two guests admire the egg (they think I'm completely crazy) and they had to do the appropriate amount of ooh-ing and aah-ing before I cooked it!!

I'm pretty sure it was Doris that laid it (good girl! :D ). It weighed just under 50g and the yolk was a really bright orange. Couldn't believe how thick the shell was - much thicker than I've seen before.

Made my weekend! 8):D

Congratulations :clap: :clap: :clap: - it's such a great feeling isn't it :D

The great thing is that special feeling doesn't fade much either - not for me anyway - me and hubby still grin from ear to ear with every egg collected :D

I have that initial excitment to look forward to all over again with Rita abd Doris. It will be strange to find a brown egg rather than a blue one - I am so excited about seeing what shade they come out.

Well done to whichever of your girls did the deed - now you just have to wait for your first two-egg day :D