pepe

21st Birthday

I don't think I really did anything as I had been married for two years by then :?
:shock:

I worked during the day and then went out to Covent Garden with my sister and flat mate. Got very drunk on cocktails and pulled :D It turned out he rode a Harley :vom: , so he soon got the flick :lol:

Shona the budgie story was so funny :lol::lol:

I was gutted at the time - I honestly believed that it had flown out the window!

Of course, the rest of my family were in absolute hysterics, as were my friends when I told them later!

:oops::oops::oops::lol:

I spent mine on holiday with The Hubby (boyf then) & our 2 male mates.

I woke up at around 10ish,was fed up that everyone else was still in bed on my big day by midday,so went to the local supermarket & bought a bottle of cheapo Majorcan champagne.

Like an idiot I drank it all in the midday sun by the pool,& was in bed sleeping it off by 2pm :lol:

Never again!

I went out to a pub in Bradford with loads of mates and had a great time. well, from what I remember anyhow :?:lol:

My (now) boyfriend arrived with his then girlfriend, who hated me being friends with him (with good reason :wink: ). He has the same b'day as me but is two years older so we were doing a sort of joint celebration.

Not much else excitement to report. I remember sitting on a lit cigarette end and it leaving a delighful burn on my backside. :shock:

In the morning everyone was commenting how funny it was that Boon (Michael Elphick?) had been in the pub and having a jolly, good drunken time with everyone. When I commented that I hadn't seen him they informed me I'd been stood next to him for an hour or so having a drink and a chat. :roll::roll: I vaguely remember a rather large chap being there.... :oops::oops::roll:

In the morning everyone was commenting how funny it was that Boon (Michael Elphick?) had been in the pub and having a jolly, good drunken time with everyone. When I commented that I hadn't seen him they informed me I'd been stood next to him for an hour or so having a drink and a chat. I vaguely remember a rather large chap being there....

Ooohh Lorna, lucky you! That's one to remember (shame you couldn't!) I used to love him - big and cuddly! :roll:

Hm...a summer birthday sounds great. 8) The pitfalls of a December birthday are having to fit in with everyones Christmas parties, and never being able to see my birthday cards because they get mixed up with all the Christmas ones.... :cry: (anyone feeling sorry for me yet? :wink: )

I do Snowy :wink: - another December birthday here :(

Hm...a summer birthday sounds great. 8) The pitfalls of a December birthday are having to fit in with everyones Christmas parties, and never being able to see my birthday cards because they get mixed up with all the Christmas ones.... :cry: (anyone feeling sorry for me yet? :wink: )

I do Snowy :wink: - another December birthday here :(

Well Lesley, come summer we'll just have to be more creative than ever with ideas for excuses for a party! :twisted:

Plenty sympathy from me - we have 3 December birthdays in this house, and one at the very start of January - a nightmare to buy birthday cards for, as the shops are taken over by Christmas cards, and as for trying to battle the crowds in the post-christmas sales for a present for Caity....

*shudders*

It's a nightmare.

Plenty sympathy from me - we have 3 December birthdays in this house, and one at the very start of January - a nightmare to buy birthday cards for, as the shops are taken over by Christmas cards, and as for trying to battle the crowds in the post-christmas sales for a present for Caity....

*shudders*

It's a nightmare.

I do feel sorry for you people with December birthdays - a couple of my friends were born a couple of days before/after Christmas and they always moan about their parents bad timing 9 months earlier! Although at least you get your own birthday cards - people send joint cards to me and Ben as we have the same birthday :roll: