Cinnamon Posted July 30, 2009 Author Share Posted July 30, 2009 Has anyone been watching 'Desperate Romantics'? This gorgeous chap is in it,Aiden Turner, - he was also in the brilliant 'Being Human' He has more than a touch of the Michale Hutchenses about him & is also a good actor. I reckon he is going to be huge in the near future Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted July 30, 2009 Share Posted July 30, 2009 Wooo, I thought that WAS Hutch for a moment Sarah! Has the same 'down and dirty' look that reduces my knees to jelly. Good choice, can I borrow him when you've finished? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ClaireG Posted July 30, 2009 Share Posted July 30, 2009 Three for now from me! Will Mellor Jenson Button and Nick Knowles Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Space Chick Posted August 2, 2009 Share Posted August 2, 2009 Thought I'd bump this back up again, so we can drool over some tasty men again Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
AJuff Posted August 2, 2009 Share Posted August 2, 2009 Just picked up on this thread as I've been away on holiday!! look what I've missed . . . Who is that lovely guy who played King Henry XIII in the Tudors? He was WOW! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
abwsco Posted August 2, 2009 Share Posted August 2, 2009 I know I've drooled over Simon Baker but this is my true hotty, Mr Bryan Ferry. He still makes me weak at the knees after over 25 years of lusting after him and yes my DH does know Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chick wiggle Posted August 2, 2009 Share Posted August 2, 2009 Thought I'd bump this back up again, so we can drool over some tasty men again Your a naughty girl Debs and a bad influence YAY Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cinnamon Posted August 3, 2009 Author Share Posted August 3, 2009 Eric Bana is gorgeous too Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ClaireG Posted August 3, 2009 Share Posted August 3, 2009 Ooh he's rather tasty Cinnamon Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted August 3, 2009 Share Posted August 3, 2009 Just picked up on this thread as I've been away on holiday!! look what I've missed . . . Who is that lovely guy who played King Henry XIII in the Tudors? He was WOW! Jonathan Rhys Meyers? Yum! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Paola Posted August 3, 2009 Share Posted August 3, 2009 Clare, who was that hunk in the pants? You had to remove the pic I think he is a footballer. I am prob not making much sense Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
AJuff Posted August 3, 2009 Share Posted August 3, 2009 Just picked up on this thread as I've been away on holiday!! look what I've missed . . . Who is that lovely guy who played King Henry XIII in the Tudors? He was WOW! Jonathan Rhys Meyers? Yum! That's him . . . swoon . . . Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cinnamon Posted August 3, 2009 Author Share Posted August 3, 2009 He is beautiful looking,isn't he? Not exactly Henry XIII, but very decorative any how I must say that I adored 'The Tudors', despite all its non accuracy Apparantly Joss Stone is in the new series,playing Anne of Cleves Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted August 3, 2009 Share Posted August 3, 2009 Clare, who was that hunk in the pants? You had to remove the pic I think he is a footballer. I am prob not making much sense Was that the pic ages ago of Freddie? I'll have to see if I can still find him and email you a link. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LaPoule Posted August 3, 2009 Share Posted August 3, 2009 Oh dear - so many men...so little time... It could reduce a girl to tears Jake Gyllenhaal - he's just sooooo... nope, I'm lost for words [and I can't find an appropriate smiley either ] I'm rather fond of Blair Underwood Mr Darcy (not Colin Firth - only Colin Firth as Mr Darcy ) Richard Armitage Alan Rickman isn't bad either... In fact sideburns and period costume work for me most of the time! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Paola Posted August 3, 2009 Share Posted August 3, 2009 Clare, who was that hunk in the pants? You had to remove the pic I think he is a footballer. I am prob not making much sense Was that the pic ages ago of Freddie? I'll have to see if I can still find him and email you a link. Yes thats the one What is his last name? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted August 3, 2009 Share Posted August 3, 2009 Does he need a last name? It's 'Ljungberg' Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cinnamon Posted August 3, 2009 Author Share Posted August 3, 2009 'Soulful' is how I always think of Jake Gyllenhaal - its thos lovely eyes I think. I really like Naveen Andrew too *sigh* Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Paola Posted August 3, 2009 Share Posted August 3, 2009 Does he need a last name? It's 'Ljungberg' Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Paola Posted August 3, 2009 Share Posted August 3, 2009 Here he is Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted August 3, 2009 Share Posted August 3, 2009 hummana! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Scramble Posted August 3, 2009 Share Posted August 3, 2009 Jonas Armstrong He's nice He looks kind of like Jon Boden, who I met this weekend Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted August 3, 2009 Share Posted August 3, 2009 Here he is Oooo eeee, even lovely with his kit on! Now THAT is a man who looks like he knows what he's doing! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LaPoule Posted August 3, 2009 Share Posted August 3, 2009 I really like Naveen Andrew too *sigh* OOOOOH YES! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
AJuff Posted August 3, 2009 Share Posted August 3, 2009 I'd like to add Dexter to my list too! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...