LaPoule Posted August 4, 2009 Share Posted August 4, 2009 I seem to like dark blokes, but my hubby is ginger-ish and freckly (sp?), still gorgeous though I'm rather partial to a man with red hair, and have always been confused by this gingerism I come across in England. I was brought up in NE Scotland and Norway and never remember anyone ever saying anything negative about redheads until I moved to England... However, a good 90% of previous BFs have been blondes. Le Monsieur has red sideburns though (obviously not in this photo though ) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
PurpleTree Posted August 4, 2009 Share Posted August 4, 2009 my oldest son Daniel is a little red head with freckles, he looks just like OH did when he was little. Hubby shaves his hair to grade 1 now and he's got darker as he's got older. Here he is looking very pleased with himself. Phwoar if I do say so myself Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted August 4, 2009 Share Posted August 4, 2009 I read that wrong at first and thought he was your son... I thought but I have seen your picture you couldn't possibly be his mum.. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
PurpleTree Posted August 4, 2009 Share Posted August 4, 2009 No def hubby, otherwise a very old looking 4yr old Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Griffin Posted August 4, 2009 Share Posted August 4, 2009 He is beautiful looking,isn't he? Not exactly Henry XIII, but very decorative any how I must say that I adored 'The Tudors', despite all its non accuracy Apparantly Joss Stone is in the new series,playing Anne of Cleves Jonathan Rhys Meyers is ok but I prefer the chap who played his chum Charles Brandon I'm impatient, I couldn't wait for the BBC to get around to screening series 3 and I watched it all online months ago. It wasn't as good as series 1 or 2 but plenty of Charles Brandon to admire I was surprised to actually like Joss Stone in it, I had thought it was the most ridiculous casting ever heard but she was good as Anne of Cleeves. There's a different woman playing Jane Seymour in this series too, that took a bit of getting used to Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Old Speckled Hen Posted August 4, 2009 Share Posted August 4, 2009 my oldest son Daniel is a little red head with freckles, he looks just like OH did when he was little. Hubby shaves his hair to grade 1 now and he's got darker as he's got older. Here he is looking very pleased with himself. Phwoar if I do say so myself Hmmmmmm how many of us could truly say Phwoarrrrrrrr about our OHs They are lovely though and my OH does do it for me ......... Bless. Can't wash up properly though Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
PurpleTree Posted August 4, 2009 Share Posted August 4, 2009 yeah I think he's lovely anyways, he's yet to learn how to 'do' the chickens though (he's yet to touch one in fact) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted August 4, 2009 Share Posted August 4, 2009 he is lovely Purpletree, very 'Hummana' as I would say.. My hubby would kill me if I posted his picture... well maybe not 'kill' I dont want you all to think he's dangerous.. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
PurpleTree Posted August 4, 2009 Share Posted August 4, 2009 I haven't actually told him I've posted his pic. As I've put his pic on my blog a few times, he's getting used to it. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted August 4, 2009 Share Posted August 4, 2009 Here's a rather old picture of The Boy and me... he certainly 'toggles my woggle' - I guess that living apart keeps it fresh. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Paola Posted August 4, 2009 Share Posted August 4, 2009 Lovely pic Clare Have found another that floats my boat Am reading his autobiography at the mo Lance Armstrong Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted August 5, 2009 Share Posted August 5, 2009 Phwoar - he's fit Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
clootie Posted August 5, 2009 Share Posted August 5, 2009 You know what Claret, there's not a day goes by when I don't see your name plastered over a van or three !! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted August 5, 2009 Share Posted August 5, 2009 You know what Claret, there's not a day goes by when I don't see your name plastered over a van or three !! How's that Cloots? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
clootie Posted August 5, 2009 Share Posted August 5, 2009 There's a company called Claret (Civil Engineering I think) based in Suffolk and they have white Beford vans and also smaller white vans. Plastered along the sides and the bonnet is Claret !! I see them practically every time I go out Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted August 5, 2009 Share Posted August 5, 2009 How brilliant! You couldn't get a photo could you? White vans though - not green like mine Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chickencam Posted August 5, 2009 Share Posted August 5, 2009 I am not sure that all this talk of toggles and woggles is suitable for a family forum Claret needs a cold shower now Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
clootie Posted August 5, 2009 Share Posted August 5, 2009 How brilliant! You couldn't get a photo could you? White vans though - not green like mine I will do my best to snap a piccie for you. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted August 5, 2009 Share Posted August 5, 2009 Awww, ta everso. Just don't crash your car doing it. I'm going to google and see if they have a website now. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cinnamon Posted August 11, 2009 Author Share Posted August 11, 2009 Thought this might be of interest....my daughter certainly thinks so This rather beautiful young man is called Natt, & you will NEVER guess who his Dad is! His mum is part Japanese, which is where is exotic beauty comes from (you remember my thing for Japanese men!) Anyhow, Dad is very famous & has worn make up himslef in the past, so guess away Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
clootie Posted August 11, 2009 Share Posted August 11, 2009 Ah yes, Mr W? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cinnamon Posted August 11, 2009 Author Share Posted August 11, 2009 Thats the one. Who would have thought it,eh? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Valkyrie Posted August 11, 2009 Share Posted August 11, 2009 What about those guys with lovely deep voices - James Earl Jones - love his voice, but my favourite is Sam Elliott - I rather like him too - he was rather hot in his young days. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Paola Posted August 11, 2009 Share Posted August 11, 2009 Ah yes, Mr W? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Scramble Posted August 11, 2009 Share Posted August 11, 2009 What about those guys with lovely deep voices - James Earl Jones - love his voice, but my favourite is Sam Elliott - I rather like him too - he was rather hot in his young days. Excuse me, madam...I thought you said you were not coming back to this thread as it wasn't good for you? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...