ali-s

It's Snowing!!!

Hiya Paolo,

I'm hoping this works as it's taken me an age to do :shock:

The last one is march this year after a night of heavy snow, it was so much fun although my son was ill so i had to build the snowman on my own.

Anyway here goes...

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0099.jpg

Sorry they're so huge.

nikki.

Where are you Ouzel :shock:

I had to s"Ooops, word censored!"e the car this morning but no snow apart from on the hills :roll:

Mind you I was driving through Innerleithen and a car coming towards me had a couple of inches on its roof no other cars anywhere had snow so I guess it all fell in his driveway :lol:

We are on the east coast of Loch Lomond, The second picture is pretty much the view from my sons window but i took that up on the forest track while out with the dog. The snow has pretty much gone now but it's blowing a gale which is quite hairy when you live in a forest!!

The pretty little cottage in the last picture was ours for 8 short months, we were renting and our landlady decided to sell so we had to move out at the end of April this year. I never thought i'd get attached to bricks and mortar but i cried like a baby when we had to move :cry::oops: It sold for a fortune and we still hadn't sold our house so unfortunatly had no chance of buying it, but it will be mine one day!!!

Still we found somewhere 3 miles up the road so our son still goes to the same school, and we love it here too so it all came out good in the end :D

Lovely pics ouzel are you near Balmaha? One of the midwives I worked with lived there (think she had twin boys).

That cottage was in Balmaha, I think the lady opposite me had twin boys of about 15, we almost moved into the cottage on her land when we had to move out. We now live 3 miles further up the road in a place called Sallochy.

We were driving back to Edinburgh Airport yesterday evening when it hammered with rain that started to turn to sleet!

Was very disappointed that it wasn't snowing but it was a nice day anyway - got lots of shopping and had a good look round (too tight to pay a tenner each to go in the castle so maybe next year!)

:lol: :lol:

A

xx

We were driving back to Edinburgh Airport yesterday evening when it hammered with rain that started to turn to sleet!

You were in Edinburgh, and you didn't pop in to meet my girlies and have a cuppa?!

:notalk::notalk::notalk::notalk:

You were in Edinburgh, and you didn't pop in to meet my girlies and have a cuppa?!

:notalk::notalk::notalk::notalk:

Well I would have done - but there were five of us and we only flew up in the morning and flew back in the evening - was a very long day yesterday!

Had to be up at 3 to collect friends at 4 to drive to Birmingham Airport to get the plane. Frantic dash round the city and on way back to the airport at 5pm, got home at just before 9pm and finally crashed out at 11pm completely knackered!!

Then got up leisurely this morning only to hitch up the caravan this afteroon to go to Cirencester for a few days!

Off to Bath to do some shopping tomorrow me thinks!

A

xx