craven fowl

New stock

Oh no! New stock!

Egg cups, ceramic egg tray, cards, tealight holders and a chicken wind chime!

They are all so lovely. How am I ever going to choose. And if I don't want to choose, how am I going to find the money for all of them?

I will have to drop them into conversation at every opportunity with husband, Mum & Dad, brother, sister, friends and anyone who cares to listen.

Oh why do you tempt me so Omlet.

Dear Martin,

I apologies for not checking all the posts to make sure no one had already started a post on the new stock.

I have had yet another long exhausting day at work on a Sunday. I just wanted to share my excitment about the new stock with like-minded people. I have recently moved to the area I live in and I don't know many people yet.

Even though I am in my twenties, I don't know much about computers, thread, blogs and such like. I never felt daunted by my computer illiteracy until today.

I apologies for getting rather over excited about chickens (and pets in general) but they are my babies as my husband and I cannot have real babies of our own.

It was your decision to read yet another misplaced post about new stock, however I would like to extend my sincere apologies to you for any inconvenience caused.

Regards, craven fowl.

Step AWAY from the wind chime and repeat after me

I do NOT need more chickeny things

well, maybe just one.............

Thanks chelsea!

Feathers McGraw is the best! He is the foulest of the fowls!

craven fowl x

I love Feathers McGraw too! He is my favourite baddie!! I love the bit where he takes the rubber glove off his head and Wallace says in disbelief "It's you!" :lol::lol::lol:

The new stuff in the shop is wonderful, isn't it. I love the tealight holders and am soooooo very tempted to order some. They seem to be putting in something new to sell most days now. It's so exciting :lol::lol: !!

Craven Fowl you need to strategically place husband, Mum, Dad, brother, sister and friends in front of the Omlet shopping page on your computer, as Christmas is only around the corner :wink::lol: Or cc your letter to father christmas to your hubbie etc

I also get excited when they sell new chicken goodies :oops: The christmas cards are fab.

naming me! :oops::oops: My friend Chrissie came the other week and I could just see him thinking ....why :oops::oops::oops: I used to feel I had to expalin myself but don't care anymore 8)

I have said I will stop at the door mat ,soon to be coming, but I said that about chickens. I have primed Mikey to expect new additions to the bantams next spring :D8):D

BBx