try your feed merchant or a pet shop an ordinary feeder should work

I had problems with the plastic jam jar grit feeder I had to make the holes in to slots so the girls could sort out the bits they wanted as soon as I can get a couple more cage cups it going

If you're near an Ikea they have/had some great plastic pots in their kitchen section that were 48p and are fab for grit. They're designed for hanging on the kitchen rails. Plus I was able to get a pink one :)

ooo i got one of those too! although they didnt have purple :( so ended up with boring black!

why dont omlet do some to match the eglus/cubes :shameonu::lol:

katie x

Just found this post rather than posting another.

We've finally solved our grit bowl problem by using a plastic bird nest... the type used for canaries. It looks like a little colander and screws through the weldmesh. If it rains the cup has drainage slits. We've fixed one beside each of our grubs. Only cost £1.39! We got a butterfly nut to fix it and made 2 large circular plastic washers to hold it to the weldmesh by using the plastic from a finished ACV carton. 8)