gooner.girl

Attention all red eglu owners...

Well PURPLE hen i wonder why you might think that?! Er. No thanks. A change is as good as a rest you know!!!!

Yes Snowy, purple and pink do look nice together but i'm not really a pink kind of girl. My aunty Julie keeps chickens down in somerset and is quite tempted by a pink eglu though.

No its either "Ooops, word censored!"nal red or blue cos i think thats a nice colour to have ducks in (don't ask me why, i don't know why i think that!)

blue cos i think thats a nice colour to have ducks in (don't ask me why, i don't know why i think that!)

It'll remind them of water, perhaps. :?

Blue is a good choice! :wink:

Sure you're not just saying that cos its Chelsea colour Chelsea???!!!

I think i probably will go for Blue. You're right Ginette and Martin i think Blue would be nice for ducks. Thankyou Morag for the kind offer i might just take you up on that if i go up to romford before i get the ducks in the spring.

I have mentioned this before i know but when you go to buy a blue eglu in the omlet shop if you type in a postcode after choosing the eglu it goes to step 4 out of 5 and the eglu shown is a HORRIBLE blue not at all like the blue i thought it was... I doubt it will let me post the link but has anyone else seen this pic of the eglu??

http://www.omlet.co.uk/shop/shop.php?cat=Eglu&sub=Chickens&step=confirm&set=chickens