...and I am exhausted, having been out building all day!

After many months of digging a hole, and Le Monsieur laying slabs in the recent pouring rain, yesterday, the spot was finally ready. The run was delivered three weeks ago, and I have been silly with excitement ever since - after-all, it was here BUT NOT ACTUALLY UP! Aaargh!

But NOW IT IS!!! There are some issues with the roof - we didn't sufficiently overlap the panels, so there is a leak (and it is raining :doh: - I suppose it is better to know these things straight away!). However, the forecast for tomorrow isn't awful (these things are relative!), so that will be fixed first things - as soon as I have taken some photos, that is! I have my priorities :lol::lol::lol:

Le Monsier has been amazing, and slogged himself silly over this project (although I will just say, that the skills from his recent project management course were not put into practice (I need an icon for the gallic shrug! bof!).

Next step - jungle jim?