BeckyBoo

My kids are up! He's BEEEEN!!

Apparently DS (13) was up at 2.30, opened his stocking & went back to sleep, DD (10) was 6.40 & as I was up at 6.35 to go & put the chook food out I can agree that she was asleep when I checked her!

Darling little Yellow Legs had been hollering from 6.15 and I've been coughing & burning up most of the night, so DH has taken the children off to Mum's & I'm going back to bed......... :(

Happy Christmas everyone!!

Sha x

I've been coughing & burning up most of the night, so DH has taken the children off to Mum's & I'm going back to bed......... :(

Oh dear! I hope it's nothing too serious, poor you :(

I've slept most of the day & now trying hard to stay awake so I sleep tonight....I do love a good flubug!!

I was woken at 6.30am - by OH! :twisted: Finished his night shift and wanted to see the kids open their pressies before he went to bed, so he woke us all up!!! :|:|

Bless him!!

Sha x

My niece was told they could get up at 7am and so she set her alarm.........she woke at 9.15, panicked.......woke up her brother and took him to wake up my sister....

She looked at the clock - 2.45am :shock::lol:

(you have to think of the clock - not digital :( )

Edited by Guest

DS was up at 5.20am and then woke up his sisters!!!! :evil: three happy children opening stockings in our bed . . what fun. I didn't get to bed until 1am as I was at the midnight service where DD was singing. OH went to work so I had Christmas day on my own with the children. Oh how tired I was yesterday and I came down with a cold too!

OH had to fly to Tenerife from Glasgow so he left after the children had opened their presents!! Poor thing, it's the first time he's had to work at Christmas. What sort of people fly away on holiday on Christmas Day? He has to do the same again tonight so he's stuck in Glasgow and has missed all DD birthday. Roll on tomorrow when he's home in Northumberland again.