Paola

Report!

it means that 20 moderators are donning flak jackets and are about to burst into your sitting room...

(well, either your sitting room - or the sitting room of the poster you were reading when you pressed it!!)

take cover!

Phil

*comes rushing*

OK, who was it???! I've got a message in my inbox, stating that Paola is a big trouble maker, who's trying to stir it by reporting innocent posts.

*Aims waterpistol*

Step away from the :!: button..........

Come on Paola, come along quietly, we don't want any trouble here.

Move along people......there's nothing to see.....

*comes rushing*

OK, who was it???! I've got a message in my inbox, stating that Paola is a big trouble maker, who's trying to stir it by reporting innocent posts.

*Aims waterpistol*

Step away from the :!: button..........

Come on Paola, come along quietly, we don't want any trouble here.

Move along people......there's nothing to see.....

You are funny Shona :lol::lol::wink:

Have just noticed your location, have you found a new house? Have I missed something? :eh:

Have just noticed your location, have you found a new house? Have I missed something? :eh:

:D:D:D:D:D

Found a lovely new house in the Scottish Borders. It's a new build, with a teeny garden, but it has a large strip of land at the side that the council own, which we are in negotiations to buy. We have a moving date agreed, but haven't even got our existing houe on the market yet - we were meant to get the photos taken on Monday, with the house going on the market today, but chookiehubbie was rushed to hospital early Monday with kidney stones, so we had to postpone the 'photoshoot'. It's going on the market on Monday now, and we really need it to sell double quick as we can't really afford a bridging loan.......... :anxious::anxious::anxious:

Keep your fingers crossed......

Found a lovely new house in the Scottish Borders. It's a new build, with a teeny garden, but it has a large strip of land at the side that the council own, which we are in negotiations to buy. We have a moving date agreed, but haven't even got our existing houe on the market yet - we were meant to get the photos taken on Monday, with the house going on the market today, but chookiehubbie was rushed to hospital early Monday with kidney stones, so we had to postpone the 'photoshoot'. It's going on the market on Monday now, and we really need it to sell double quick as we can't really afford a bridging loan.......... :anxious::anxious::anxious:

Ooooo how exciting :dance: I will keep everything crossed for you :pray: The joys of having a new build is you do not have anything to do to it :D Ours is a new build but also has a tiny garden :roll: However it is big enough for an Eglu and that is all that counts :wink: Do keep us posted :D

Sorry to hear about OH stones. Have heard they are very painfull :shock:

Sorry to hear about Chookiehubbie. How horrible for him (and you!)

Him Indoors.....my future ex husband.. (that's how a friend describes the love of her life...I think it's so funny)...gets Renal Colic regularly He tells me it's the worst pain in the world. He certainly looks bloomin' awful when it's happening and literally rolls about with pain.

Occasionally he passes the stones. One one occasion he used my best long handled silver spoon (wedding present) to fish a stone out of the loo. I haven't quite been able so bring myself to serve trifle with it since.

On another occasion he was advised to wee through a tea strainer to catch the stone.

So remember if you come to my house to ask for coffee.

Anyway, all the best to Chookiehubbie. I hope he recovers soon.

Don't forget to hide your tea strainer. :lol: