Paola

Troll Beads

Have just been to Chichester (nearest stockist and only 10 mins drive away :D:D ) to get some beads for my daughter's birthday next week.

I've got her.................

......... a chicken (obviously)

a letter C (for Charlie)

a 13 (her age)

and a Heart (as her birthday is on valentine's day)

Hope she likes them........there were sooooooo many to chose from and any not in stock could be ordered.

should not have gone....should not have gone there........did resist buying anything for me......maybe after new kitchen......if there's any money left :D

That was the thinking behind getting her this. :D

Had been looking for ages for something special as she's going to be 13 and also something to treasure and that could be added to over the years.

Hadn't had any luck finding anything quite right until i saw this posting :D:D

Again the Omlet Forum comes to the rescue - Thank you Paola :D:D

:dance: Have ordered my bracelet, chicken bead and a couple of other beads :oops: this morning :dance: OH said yesterday that he had ordered something for me a couple of days ago that should have arrived :think: He said nothing to get excited about, just some troll beads :shock: He showed them to me on his ebay account but was very cagey about me logging on for him :think: I just had a ferret around on his account :anxious: and he only ordered them yesterday :shock: He does make me laugh :lol: I think he felt a little guilty about what he had got me for valentines :roll:

:dance: Have ordered my bracelet, chicken bead and a couple of other beads :oops: this morning :dance: OH said yesterday that he had ordered something for me a couple of days ago that should have arrived :think: He said nothing to get excited about, just some troll beads :shock: He showed them to me on his ebay account but was very cagey about me logging on for him :think: I just had a ferret around on his account :anxious: and he only ordered them yesterday :shock: He does make me laugh :lol: I think he felt a little guilty about what he had got me for valentines :roll:

That's sooooooooo funny :lol:

Well I've been a little devil this morning :wink: and decided I need a treat for myself so have just ordered troll bracelet and hen bead ( a good starting point I think :lol: ) after spending MONTHS lusting after it.

Was just wondering how other peoples troll bead collections were going???

Hmmm - I only have the chicken and I don't even have a bracelet - its on a silver chain around my neck and hangs upside down. It is now known as the stunt chicken.

OH bought her for me on our anniversary as he was feeiling guilty about not organising anything for mothers day. As it gets closer to my birthday I will have to start dropping hints about the bracelet I am still waiting for - and more beads of course.