foreveryoung

a small update on the run with some pics

Hello

I thought I would keep you upto date with how the new run is getting on (Hope you dont mind?)

anyway we got to a bit of a slow start as the heavens opened..... the boys made a start and pulled all the ivy off the old run and start demolishing the old shed.

tobemoved164.jpg

tobemoved165.jpg

then we put up a couple of fence panels that needed replacing before we put the new shed in.... but we had to cut through the old shed 1st (as it was raining and had no where else to put what was in the old shed.[

img]http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii52/Omletpics/tobemoved167.jpg[/img]

so M decided to cut through the back to get the other fence panel into place.....

tobemoved169.jpg

anyway after getting the new shed up it was time for the roof of the shed and oh my word it was a picture watching the boys bring that in lol

tobemoved175.jpg

a tight squeeze

tobemoved178.jpg

tobemoved184.jpg

tobemoved185.jpg

and on top it went... now thats all done next weekend we can take the old frame work down start new frame work for the run, which is now known as the chicken Hilton or maybe the egluton lol (eglu and Hilton lol) sorry theres loads of random pics..... (maybe I should try to make them smaller)

we put the electric in the shed and have started to empty it so the old she should be down tomorrow!! and the small wall can be built then hopefully come this weekend the main posts will be in and concrete!!

im not going to be able to get as much as I want to as I have kiddies during the day now so not enough hours in the day :S

this shed is now gone yay

tobemoved164.jpg

and we are now left with this

GEDC0478.jpg

GEDC0480.jpg

tobemoved002.jpg

ok I know its a mess but theres loads that needs to go down the tip and theres a few bits that need to be put back (its under a plastic sheeting but boy is it gonna look much bigger when its compleated!! :D:D

Edited by Guest

hello, we managed to get a lille more done inbetween the rain please excse the big bags of rubbish, we ran out of time to get them to the tip. we put up 6 uprights.

http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b202/edines33/?action=view&current=28022010016.flv

http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b202/edines33/?action=view&current=28022010017.flv

its getting there slowly.......