bigchickenfan

Pancake Day

Here is a short video of me impressively double-flipping a pancake 5 times!

It was filmed sideways on (not so impressive!) and I don't know how to turn it round. So if you wouldn't mind lying horizontally to view it, please! :roll::roll:

http://club.omlet.co.uk/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=11443

There are more pictures in my album, which I can't manage to post here. Don't know why!

http://club.omlet.co.uk/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=9197

What a good action shot Sarah! I hope Cleo caught it!

...and Ginette - what a flipper!!! I was expecting to see the pancake go out of shot and stick to the ceiling :lol:

Here's one of my photos!l:

The tongue is really an important part of flipping pancakes Laura. You have used it well! Brilliant action shot too!

Well, after my big plans to pimp my pancake, I had such a whirlwind day at work yesterday, I totally forgot it was pancake day when I eventually got home. Infact, we were so behind last night, we only managed to rustle up eggs on toast for tea :roll:

It's pancake day today in our house!

I'll try and get some action shots too. :D

Edited by Guest

fantastic flipping action from everyone, photos look great and it's going to be tough to judge who put in the perfect pancake performance. Still time to enter your fotos and if you forgot to make pancakes yesterday or enjoyed it so much you fancy having them again today you're not too late to enter, just put a link to your photos in the gallery and I'll pick them up from there.

As you would expect Omlet held a gala celebration in the office at 11am and set some impressive new records for height, flips and panache. Photos were taken but might be withheld from public view because of embarrasing facial expressions.

I love everyone's photos, and the video clip is fab - I'm impressed! It's such good fun making pancakes as everyone wants to get involved!

Even my OH joined in....I did take a photo but I haven't put it in the gallery as he refused to wear the other tabard (yes, we are a two tabard family!)!

The chickens didn't get to eat any but the hamsters had a little mouthful of pancake each.