gooner.girl

Ducklu coming! :-)

The forums are clearly labelled for specific discussion within them. Helps to keep things in some sort of reasonable order for ease of use for all of us :D In all fairness, the football chat does tend to expand rapidly and it's better to keep it to the NB

what's the problem?

No problems if we stick to this.

Edited by Guest

Blimey guys! seems a wee bit heavy to me - but so be it...

the thread is clearly not a duck problem thread, lesley - it says "Ducklu coming!" with a smiley - I took that to mean it wasn't a deadly serious thread - but a celebratory one...

:roll:

Phil

the thread is clearly not a duck problem thread, lesley - it says "Ducklu coming!" with a smiley - I took that to mean it wasn't a deadly serious thread - but a celebratory one...

:roll:

Phil

Quite often someone will start a thread to do with their acquisition of an Eglu - and it runs for a while - and suddenly they have a problem...........their instinct is to use a thread where people know what has been happening - so the title doesn't always express what is happening.

With so few duck owners, I feel I ought to keep an eye on any new posts, so I always come and look. I'm not an expert but have some knowledge and can point people in the right direction if needs be.

I agree, it did not start off as a serious thread, but who knows where any of the threads in this forum are going to go? :wink:

The thread was originally a lighthearted celebratory one about ducks and my ducklu! But, i hardly think a tiny bit of football chatter is a problem. As Phil and Chelsea said - It did kind of flow naturally from what we were talking about anyway.... It wasn't deliberatly 'lets see if we can wind the mods up by chatting about football on a different thread.' Honest! :)

I do understand where you are coming from Lesley, with the assistance aspect, its very sweet of you and you have been a great help already, via PM :D - Thankyou!

Well they're due to be born any moment! However, you can not reliably tell if they are girls or boys til 6 weeks old so will get them as soon as possible after that....

The girl i'm getting them from lives in Kent so will combine going to get them with visiting my Grandma for the day (was going to use the phrase 'kill 2 birds with 1 stone' but perhaps not! :wink: )

Not sure how i will wait that long though... 6 weeks!!! (for the ducks that is, not seeing my Grandma, bless her!)