Ms Marple Posted August 1, 2010 Share Posted August 1, 2010 I only watched it on iplayer thanks to this forum and you guys!! We both really enjoyed it but again forgot about tonight (too busy building the WIR!) Will watch tomorrow on iplayer again. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lewis Posted August 2, 2010 Share Posted August 2, 2010 Just caught up with it - think I preferred the first episode, but it was still a good one Do wonder if they'll make a longer series out of it Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LuckyChickenLover- Posted August 2, 2010 Share Posted August 2, 2010 (edited) Whoooo! I loved the new episode, even more than the last one Spoiler: And I bet I know who shot that woman at the end, Moriarty Edit: To change thw spelling of Moriarty. Not Marrie Arty! Edited August 4, 2010 by Guest Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chickencam Posted August 2, 2010 Share Posted August 2, 2010 I didn't think that last night's episode was as good, but still better than most of the dross which is on TV. Anyone going to give The Deep a go on Tuesday, I wouldn't normally but again it has a good cast? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mercedes55 Posted August 2, 2010 Share Posted August 2, 2010 Last night's episode was quite good, but not as good as the first week. I do believe they are planning on making another series too, which is good news We are going to watch The Deep tomorrow as it does look interesting Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LuckyChickenLover- Posted August 2, 2010 Share Posted August 2, 2010 I do believe they are planning on making another series too, which is good news Whahey!! Three just isn't enough . Btw there's a new code, if any of you are sad like me and like working these things out Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mercedes55 Posted August 3, 2010 Share Posted August 3, 2010 Whahey!! Three just isn't enough . Btw there's a new code, if any of you are sad like me and like working these things out I will go and have a look at the new code but I'm really bad at working those things out Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LuckyChickenLover- Posted August 3, 2010 Share Posted August 3, 2010 Whahey!! Three just isn't enough . Btw there's a new code, if any of you are sad like me and like working these things out I will go and have a look at the new code but I'm really bad at working those things out Could the word 'grid' be a clue? There are 25 letters in the code... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LuckyChickenLover- Posted August 6, 2010 Share Posted August 6, 2010 There will be more... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mercedes55 Posted August 6, 2010 Share Posted August 6, 2010 I'm glad they are going to make another series as 3 episodes is really not enough for such a great programme. I couldn't work out either of the clues. I showed the 2nd one to my son and he managed to work it out. Just shows how thick I am Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
jlo Posted August 6, 2010 Share Posted August 6, 2010 Don't you think that Benedict Cumberbatch just has the most gorgeous voice? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LuckyChickenLover- Posted August 7, 2010 Share Posted August 7, 2010 Don't you think that Benedict Cumberbatch just has the most gorgeous voice? Yes Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mercedes55 Posted August 7, 2010 Share Posted August 7, 2010 Don't you think that Benedict Cumberbatch just has the most gorgeous voice? Yes he has and the way he talks in the series is so reminiscent of Jeremy Brett too, who I always thought was the ultimate Sherlock Holmes Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jennifer Jane Posted August 8, 2010 Share Posted August 8, 2010 Did anyone hear BC (his full name is just too long/cumbersome!!!) on Radio 2 on Saturday? Unfortunately I only caught the end. He is going to be doing a couple of films but he is very hopeful that there will be another series of Sherlock. I hope so too... Looking forward to this evening's episode. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LuckyChickenLover- Posted August 8, 2010 Share Posted August 8, 2010 (his full name is just too long/cumbersome!!! ) Pun intended? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LuckyChickenLover- Posted August 8, 2010 Share Posted August 8, 2010 BEST. CLIFFHANGER. EVER. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cinnamon Posted August 8, 2010 Author Share Posted August 8, 2010 Don't you think that Benedict Cumberbatch just has the most gorgeous voice? I think he sounds just like Alan Rickman,& that is never a bad thing Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bluekarin Posted August 8, 2010 Share Posted August 8, 2010 Well, that was a good ending to the series. A good sign there will be more. The only thing I would like changed is the microphones sorted out as sometimes you can't quite hear what they are saying. But apart from that, excellent Sunday night telly Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
patsylabrador Posted August 9, 2010 Share Posted August 9, 2010 Don't you think that Benedict Cumberbatch just has the most gorgeous voice? I couldn't find the exact quote in the paper but it was described by one (female) journalist as the sound of 'growling of a jaguar pacing up and down in a cage', something like that anyway. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
greyhoundgirl Posted August 9, 2010 Share Posted August 9, 2010 Yummy Why have I not seen this scrummy hunk of a man before? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chickendoodle Posted August 9, 2010 Share Posted August 9, 2010 Wondered how they were going to portray Moriaty - thought it was brilliant, sort of a Batman villian and quite sinister. I loved it, OH hated it. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
alih Posted August 9, 2010 Share Posted August 9, 2010 I agree - wonderful Moriarty, BC is fab in a similar way to Matt Smith I think (the shared writers are obvious I think) and Watson is superb. Even my OH who is a terrible telly s"Ooops, word censored!" loved it. The Beeb would be crackers not to commission more - with those writers and that cast how can they possibly go wrong?! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LuckyChickenLover- Posted August 13, 2010 Share Posted August 13, 2010 http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-10925753 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chickencam Posted August 13, 2010 Share Posted August 13, 2010 Don't you think that Benedict Cumberbatch just has the most gorgeous voice? I think he sounds just like Alan Rickman,& that is never a bad thing I love a good voice, I agree on both of the above. It was his voice that made me fall for my OH, we met on CB radio and talked for 7 months before we met. I was smitten, he could have looked like Shrek for all I cared Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LuckyChickenLover- Posted August 25, 2010 Share Posted August 25, 2010 I just preordered the DVD It comes out on the 30th Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...