Lesley

Senior Moments

Funny Lesley but I was jut thinking of you !

Don't know what made me associate 'crumbly' with 'granny' though! You're supposed to put the first word that springs into your head and ping! in came granny! I should have put 'Wensleydale' !

(Wasn't thinking of you really !)

Put it down to a senior moment a little before time - but only a little.........

Please stop having nightmares everyone, I'm sure the chicken is just a set up on a site to promote Burger King!!!! :lol:

Did you notice the chain on his ankle too? :shock: And if you click on 'photo' you can see some photo's of him in different positions??? :?

I asked him to lay an egg, he sat for a while but no egg appeared, think his egg bound!!!! :shock:

Lesley, just so I'm on topic still, have you a senior moment for today? :D

Regards

Sammi

-x- 8)

Hi Sammi

Today I have the book turned to:-

"Everyone is entitled to my opinion"

Don't know what Pooh would make of that?

Hello Lesley,

Mmm That was a tough one for old pooh!

Right the only one that I could find was this one, it's a bit long:-

Personal Thoughts:When you Think of Things, you sometimes find that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out in the open and has other people looking at it.

What you think of that then? Best I could do from the little book of wisdom.

Take care

Sammi

-x- :wink:

The background to todays 'moment':-

Helped at Lauren's Swimming Party yesterday - 12 six/seven year olds to get dry in a communal changing room - aaaaagh! - followed by having Lauren and Jake overnight. Lauren has a very strong bodyclock and wakes at 6am and comes for a chat but then was reading in bed until Jake woke at 7am. Chickens were very surprised to be let out early - they'd be even more surprised it they knew it was a Sunday! Took both children to the Farm Shop and played Pooh Sticks, caught bantams and played with a dog as well as shopping. Took children home - helped Lauren unwrap more presents........

Today's moment is -

'Happy Hour is a nap!' :roll:

I'm sure Pooh will have something to say on that matter :lol:

Hi Sammi

Thank you for that thought from Pooh!

I notice that my Senior Moments are short and to the point - obviously to facilltate our reduced mental capacity!

Lesley

HaHaHa :lol:

I don't know why some of pooh's thoughts are long because as you know Winnie the pooh is a bear with very little brain!

Mmm as for today's moment:-

'Happy Hour is a nap!'

Leave that with me for an hour or so and I'll see what pooh comes up with. :?

Sammi

-x- 8)

Sammi

Where have you been? that was Sunday's thought! :lol:

I'm actually still on that one - still recovering. Especially after tonight. Jake still has the odd 'terrible two' moment and was wailing " I don't want gravy on my potato - take it off" bit difficult when it's mash! At least Jake is 4 - my son still has the odd 'terrible two' moment - and he's 30 :shock:

Lesley

:lol::lol::lol: SNAP :lol::lol::lol: - I get that one too, even after asking if they want gravy on the side or "all over". Now I make a "nest " of mash potato and fill the middle with gravy .. then the kids can still "dunk". 8) . Either a nest or "bridge" - I think kids just want to see that you are not "concealing" anything healthy!!! :lol::wink: .

Anyway .. you are not alone on that one, Lesley. :roll:

Sarah .. with nests and bridges of mash :wink: .

Hi Sarah

It was even more fun because I was being lazy and cooked all the veg together. I'd shown him the veg before mashing and said I was going to mash all three veg together - multi-coloured mash. He was fine, helped mash etc. What came after the gravy incident? "I don't like the broccoli, only carrot and potato"! Aaaaaagh!

That lady of 66 wants her head looking at!

So - next saying (Sammi will never keep up!)

"I've stopped blaming my parents and started blaming my children( and grandchildren!)

Lesley

:lol::lol: Nice try at concealing the Brocolli :wink: , you should have just mashed, and named it "space mash" or something .. the brocolli being the aliens 8) . Blimey .. the things we do for young kids :shock: .

Heres a thought "Always use element of suprise, and a good bribe when feeding small children"!.

Sarah (green eglu)GNRPP

Sammi

Where have you been? that was Sunday's thought! :lol:

Lesley

Well I had a busy weekend you see. George Clooney called round on Friday, he managed to borrow Brad Pitt's 'Troy' outfit and I just lost track of time :!::twisted::D:lol:

Quote:

'Happy Hour is a nap!'

Well Pooh had trouble with this one. The only one I could find that had anything in it about sleep or rest was this, and yes it's another long one...

Take time to relax:What I like doing best is nothing. It's when people call out at you just as you're going off to do it, "what are you going to do?" and you say "Oh, nothing," and then you go and do it. Doing nothing means just going along, listening to all the things you can't hear and not bothering.

Yes I know it's now Wednesday and that was Sunday, but I will catch up. I shall return with pooh :shock: to answer the next!!!! :?

Sammi :wink:

-x-

It was even more fun because I was being lazy and cooked all the veg together. I'd shown him the veg before mashing and said I was going to mash all three veg together - multi-coloured mash. He was fine, helped mash etc. What came after the gravy incident? "I don't like the broccoli, only carrot and potato"! Aaaaaagh![/color

So - next saying (Sammi will never keep up!)

"I've stopped blaming my parents and started blaming my children( and grandchildren!)

Lesley

Okay, Pooh has nothing on this :roll: But Lesley you sound stressed and worn out with all that child care and vegetable incident, so Pooh has this for you...

Control your stress levels: To seem quite at ease hum tiddely-pom once or twice in a what-shall-we-do-now kind of way. :?

I'm sure you are feeling better already. :wink:

Told you I'd catch up. Next! :D

Laters.

Sammi 8)

-x-

Hi Sarah

I'll remember that for next time! He does like broccoli though! - I just ignored him and when he had an empty plate he got pudding! Lauren is totally opposite, she will eat anything and everything, in record time! (and ask for seconds and thirds!)

Sammi We'll wait for you! Pooh's sayings are so long so I'll let you off

Lesley