Minky

Proud Mother Hen.

sk Mel though if you see her around - she once went out in the dark naked to sort out her chooks - the security light came on......

:shock: Now THAT'S dedication! :lol:

I wouldn't risk mentally scarring my wee ones so early in our relationship to go out to 'em in the nuddy!

Plus my other half makes me wear a full length nightgown to bed.

And tights.

And a balaclava.

My first cup of tea of the day has just come down my nose after reading this. Minky....you have missed your calling in life...you should be a comedy script writer! :lol::lol::lol:

I couldn't resist reading this! I'm afraid I've been converted into an insane chicken maniac! My hubby says that ' they're all nuts on that forum'!

But I have to inform you that he is too... I mean what sort of person goes round in shorts & t shirt in the middle of Winter? and what sort of man puts Dove tanning moisturiser on his legs to 'try it out'? & ends up with orange legs & white feet! Which are now all sort of patchy & flaking off. Legs look great with his green crocs! :shock:

The only thing I have had go wrong is my pyjama bottoms falling down whilst filling up the glug outside, but no one saw! I very often dodge across the landing to the loo at night in the nuddy - but I'm very quick!!! :wink:

This forum cracks me up laughing!!!!! :lol:

Emma.x

Forget Tshirts and bags, I'm starting to think Omlet should start making branded undercrackers!! From the sound of things they'll get far more exposure :D

And, may I add, my other half has the same warped shorts facination. I blame too many outward bound expeditions in his youth, but the faintest glimmer of sun (be the outside temp actually be in the minus figures) and he's prancing around in his shorts looking like a giant toddler :roll:

Gosh we could start a calendar - men in their Omlet pants & women in their pinnys (aprons)!!!1 :lol:

Emma.x

It's been suggested several times, but Omlet haven't picked up on it. Buffie's the girl to speak to, she was the last one to bring it up.

*quivers with the effort to not make a grubby joke*

Please don't let us hold you back Minky :roll::wink: