sari

Purple spray disaster.......

:oops: I've just stumbled back up the garden path...This morning I noticed that Flo was limping slightly, just a little. A couple of weeks ago I put in some IKEA shoe racks, logs and natural branches to enrich the WIR, and they love them. SO I wondered if she had a sore patch, from too much exploring and had a look this afternoon. One of her feet felt a little warmer than the other, but I couldn't see anything ( apart from a nicely squished curry poo :roll: ) I thought it wouldn't hurt to spray a bit of purple spray on, just in case, What a disaster! My right hand is purple.I mean really purple ....and there is a fetching mist of purple up my left wrist. Flo doesn't like being held..still a bit nervy....and I was unsighted..so I was spraying back to front..ie on my hand, and then she was wriggling..oh dear, what a juggins. Wait til the OH gets home! AT least she didn't poo on me! :clap:

I learned very quickly not to apply purple spray when wearing a brand new Per Una blouse. White of course. :?

I can't believe that it missed my cardi..only a F+F cheapie...but honestly, at my age....I just hope it was worth it! I'm assuming Flo has sprained it carting around the upper levels!

the stupid thing is, I'd just taken a plastic glove off....can't have latex as my youngest is a bit sensitive, not allergic, but irritates her eczema, so we avoid just in case..but back to topic...I'd picked up a few curry poos etc, taken off the glove, and decided to spray. What a twit!!

:lol: I always perch mine on a branch then blast them without touching them :lol:Do they keep still?

If its a small area I blast the purple spray in to a mug and dip a cotton bud in it and apply it using that

That's a good idea, I must remember that :D

Latex gloves are wonderful things if you own hens, I get through loads a week :D

I have missed and sprayed the eglu in the past but as it is (purple eglu) it didn't matter too much :lol:

Chrissie