Dizzy-Deb

Slanket.. what do you think of yours ?

Love my slanket and the big deep foot pocket , lots of room and sooo warm.

wouldn't want a double Noooooo too many draughts would be let in and OH wriggles too much... :shameonu:

Mine is beige and is a couple of years old now, still washes and wears, maybe i should get a new one :roll: one in the wash one to wear. Have to think of saving on that winter fuel bill, i am in a bit of credit but who knows what sort of weather is awaiting us.

Get a slanket they're fab

Sorry Edited after looking at the web site All those fab colours i definately will be getting another.

Got mine out for the first time the other night. I wasn't impressed. It was gappy, didn't cover me as much as I thought it would, I had to keep adjusting it.

I decided I would send it back today so I looked at the website for returns info.

When I had a close look at the pictures ... I realised I was wearing it back to front :shock::doh::roll:

I think Chickvic has one....

Not me unfortunately, we decided against it cos they didn't have it in blue at the time :wink: One word of advice though - we bought proper Slankets and they are great but my in-laws bought a cheap version and they aren't anywhere near as good. Full of static and not very big at all :?

I bought a nice pale blue one for my daughter last christmas. She is a blanket a holic and likes nothing more than snuggling on the sofa watching TV. She was thrilled with it and uses it all the time. I have had a go and its really great. I would like one but havent quite got round to getting one but must do so.

Anything is a bonus this year what with the price of heating the gaff. We all could do with one, including the cat and the dog. Do they do Doggie Slankets?

When we got it for her last Christmas she took it to a family get together at my sisters and they all roared with laughter as they 'didnt get it' either. I stood up in it and they said I looked like the Angel Gabriel!

Obviously they know nothing and havent heard of the 'Omlet effect' :lol: