Dizzy-Deb

Slanket.. what do you think of yours ?

I made one from two supersoft fluffy blankets from Primark - sew across either 'shoulder' then down each length leaving a generous armhole on each side. Way fluffier than the cheap fleecey ones, so warm and soft, took about half an hour and cost £10-15ish so cheaper. I love it and often sleep in it on the sofa!

i bought a red one from QVC last week as it was the offer of the day. It came yesterday and is amazingly warm! I will get a lot of use from it this winter on the cold nights when I'm snuggled down watching TV and will probably mean the heating can go off that bit sooner!! I'm very impressed with it, much warmer than any of the many fleecey and fluffy blanket throws I have!! :wink:

Mine arrived yesterday and I love it. Very warm and cosy and I think the pocket in the bottom of it to put your feet in is brill :D. My 2 other daughters have now decided that they want 1 as well. Hubby's just glad that whilst I'm sitting in my slanket theres no heating on and he doesn't have to sit roasting!

Gave mine a test drive last night when got home from work... was very cosy. :lol::lol::lol:

Mines bright pink.... :lol::lol: got hubby to 'try' it on and tried to sneak a photo but he soon got it whisked off, the wimp. :lol::lol:

Must say it was nice to get in the recliner, snuggie wrapped round me and arms free for a cuppa or read my ebook. Very nice. Be even better when heating not on. :dance::dance:

According to the papers today, this OnePiece is the 'new Slanket' :roll:

onepiece_lilla111-1.jpg&w=200&h=370

I wouldn't mind, but they are all priced at around £100.

Forget the Slanket — the £20 ‘blanket with sleeves’ that saw us through last year’s big chill. This year it’s all about the OnePiece, a Norwegian jumpsuit that has been dubbed the 'adult babygro'. Not only is this full-bodied fleece zipped from crotch up to forehead, it is also the height of fashion. Sadie Frost says she is buying one for all her friends this Christmas (bad news for you, Kate Moss).

The suit has also been spotted on Peaches Geldof and Davina McCall.

From £80 for a plain design up to £120 for a stars-and-stripes pattern, they are downright de rigueur après-ski and the perfect in-flight outfit.

The all-in-one comes in a variety of styles and colours, available to buy online on the OnePiece website.

It is perfect for lounging around at home or taking the dog for a walk. The cosy outfit follows the jumpsuit trend, which has flooded the High Street. The new design could reach the same popularity levels as Juicy tracksuits, which were the height of leisurewear for celebrities and Wags.

Now, where did I put my rusks?

According to the papers today, this OnePiece is the 'new Slanket' :roll:

onepiece_lilla111-1.jpg&w=200&h=370

I wouldn't mind, but they are all priced at around £100.

Forget the Slanket — the £20 ‘blanket with sleeves’ that saw us through last year’s big chill. This year it’s all about the OnePiece, a Norwegian jumpsuit that has been dubbed the 'adult babygro'. Not only is this full-bodied fleece zipped from crotch up to forehead, it is also the height of fashion. Sadie Frost says she is buying one for all her friends this Christmas (bad news for you, Kate Moss).

The suit has also been spotted on Peaches Geldof and Davina McCall.

From £80 for a plain design up to £120 for a stars-and-stripes pattern, they are downright de rigueur après-ski and the perfect in-flight outfit.

The all-in-one comes in a variety of styles and colours, available to buy online on the OnePiece website.

It is perfect for lounging around at home or taking the dog for a walk. The cosy outfit follows the jumpsuit trend, which has flooded the High Street. The new design could reach the same popularity levels as Juicy tracksuits, which were the height of leisurewear for celebrities and Wags.

Now, where did I put my rusks?

Where is that zip tag..? *eyetwitch*

:lol: That was the first thing I spotted Rhapsody... plus that fact that the model (who seems tall) is swamped by it, so how would it look on a normal height person. Also in the write-up they suggest wearing it to walk the dog :shock: .. can you imagine? Loads of people, all looking like Teletubbies, walking their dogs...? I think not!

I saw something like that in Primark the other day. It was an adult sleep suit, with feet & everything - hideous!

My 6'2" son was modelling one of those in Primark last week - but quickly put it back on the rail when the rest of the family got their phones out :lol: It was a tiger fabric :lol: